Great Lease Deals Going All Month Long ( NY NJ CT PA ONLY)

Thanks for the info. I was looking for a sedan, any good deals I can get in NJ for an audi and would be looking for 12,000/36 monhts. Looking to get the best deal on a BMW 340/audi a4/infinit red sport 400? Would also consider a audi S5. Thanks ahead of time.

@vpatel22 what is your price range ?

Yeah. Sent him an email. Waiting for his responseā€¦

That will definitely get you very far here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know about that, also I heard something called MSD, it magically reduces the payment, I think it is called ā€œMagic Security Depositā€. But even including all, your quotes are too high. See the below one for reference https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-infiniti-qx60-how-is-this-signing-on-saturday/6648/10

EricWWA, what would we have to pay you to stop posting in this forum? Your presence has lessened my enjoyment 10-fold.

1 Like

@NjLeaser You asked me for a premium premium plus the car that you are refferomg to when you click the like is a regular premium car that car is 46k premium plus is 51k

@NjLeaser Also that deal was in a was in a whole different state

Want to keep the monthly payments to less than 500, so looking for a MSRP of 50,000 to meet the 1% rule. Would be willing to go over but has to be a great deal. I just want to get the best bang for the buck !! like most of us on this forum i guess

@NjLeaser itā€™s multiple security deposits different states might have different programs

LoL. @ericWWA no offense, but you really need to read through this forum a bit before posting. Those of us here have pretty insane expectations based on past deals. Thereā€™s no question that specific cars in specific locations will lease at a premium, but you at least need to come somewhere close to other deals that have been posted in the past. You wonā€™t make a ton of profit off people on this site, but youā€™ll do TONS of volume if youā€™re able to get people those awesome deals.

Also, heā€™s obviously joking about what MSDs mean. Even us newbies are aware of what MSDs are and how they work.

I know but that Qx60 which I was shown was a 46k and was only a premium car. The car I have and which I was asked bout was a51k car so thatā€™s why the price is diffeeent and for infinti the programs in nj less rebates . You canā€™t compare deals that are in one state to another because sometime rebates can be different mf and or residuals.
Last month that same car at 51k was 475 a month.

The difference between premium and premium plus is $1100. Anyway, lets stop it here. Iā€™m no longer interested in this thread.

2 Likes

Buick Enclave? any great deal on AWD leatherā€¦how bout Envision?

@ericWWA lol. Long time lurker here but just made an account to tell you that your deals are horrible. Not even close to 1% rule on most of them. And if they do follow the 1% rule, monthly payment still exceeds other posted deals by $100+. BTW, you mentioned that Audi has some great leases at this time. Can you give me quotes for A6 3.0 premium plus, A7 premium plus, and Q5 premium plus? All for 10k/12k donā€™t care about length (24/36).

Thanks

Yes on fwd this is awd car

? Your response doesnā€™t make sense

A 46k premium car is fwd car the premium awd cars are 49 and the premium plus modes are 51

Eric, to sum it up, your deals arenā€™t great deals and everyone on this forum is too informed and deal aware to possibly bite. Please take your services elsewhere since this is not fertile ground. Also, there is no such thing as a great deal on an Audi lease and you lost all credibility suggesting as much.

3 Likes