Great Deal on Honda Odyssey Low Mileage Lease! NY State only

Hi!
New Here. So trying to figure this all out gonna post first few deals now and see what its like
Based in NY but will do deals anywhere except Cali.

This is a NY exclusive deal though through Bethpage Credit Union.

You can get it through Bethpage FCU for low 300$ a month payment! but they will only do deals in NY State right now. This is an Ultra Low mileage Lease for families that need a people hauler but don’t do a lot of driving this is a perfect car.

Bethpage generally needs a 700 or above score for approval right now i have any color avail besides white.

Bethpage is a member of CULA (credit union leasing of america.)

I attached the Calculator for your convenience, however, they don’t seem to offer the calculator for 5000 Mile term so it says 7500 miles but the numbers have been updated to reflect 5k miles
if you would want to add miles they also offer 7500 miles for about 15$ more per month.

2020 Honda Odyssey EXL
MSRP: 39055
Monthly Payment: $339
Drive-Off Amount: $ Due At signing is First month, Bank fee, DMV, local sales Tax
Months: 39 Month Term
Annual Mileage: 5000 Miles per year
MF: .00143
Residual: 67%
Available Incentives: No Incentives avail.
Region: NY State
Leasehackr Score: 9.6

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Call/Text/Whatsapp Ezra @ 347-585-2452 or email Ezra@absoluteautoleasing.com

Great deal! For almost $400/month when you add everything you could drive 6.8 miles per day one way or 13.69 miles if your are sleeping over.
Unbeatable!!!

7 Likes

So it basically comes up to $510/month for 7500 miles/year with no money down. I have not seen many Honda deals here but the number seems high for some reason.

Yes when you roll in bank fees, and taxes thats a fairly good deal for a 2020 Oddseye

For this particular deal it would be lets say 366 after NY state Tax, and then you add in the fees about 389 all in - sure try to find cheaper minivan out there. you won’t be able to unless you talk about pacifica but there isn’t any comparison

what can i say lots of people in the NYC Metro Area drive local in the city area, this may not be the deal for you tho, if you want let me know what car and how many miles you need and i can quote you on something like that.

Actually your numbers are way off, i can get you a 7500 mile price hold on a second

If you would like it with 7500 Miles with No money down except for the first month and NY State Sales tax it would come out to about 419 per month with just 419 DUE at inception.

That would include all the bank fees, and DMV fees, does not require a broker fee, and no MSD.

So about 450/month if you roll the taxes in as well I understand, thanks.

No the numbers i worked out at 419 include NY sales tax i decided to include it in the reply to you since this is a NY deal only i would eliminate confusion as NY tax is fairly similar everywhere in the state

419 with tax

Is this available this month?

Yes I believe it is still avail for December- let me double check

Private message me if available. Need to know today

hi sorry i was out of the office for the holidays.

Yes the 5000 mile program is still avail through bethpage credit union