Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited

Hello
Looking to lease a JGC 4x4 Limited Black with sunroof ideally
I’m currently leasing a non FCA car, so I should get a competitive lease discount
I also have a CDI #
Looking for 36/12 and 36 equal payments
Right now, I have 2 offers in the $410 / $420 range and they take care of my last month payment + disposition fee of my current lease ($650 total)
Are those good deals?
I also have an offer for a demo model (5,000 miles), also with a sunroof for $341 and free maintenance for the duration of the lease
Should I jump on it?

Thanks

Perhaps shoot for a greater discount on the loaner, that might turn out being the better option.

we can’t rate the deals with knowing MSRP and dealer discount, at the very least.

They lowered the price to $325…$0 down, 1st month due (so $325 x 36)
Car is 3 months old, still smells new - 4,900 miles

• $650 check to pay off my last payment and disposition fees
  • 3 years free maintenance (oil change and tire rotation)

I took the deal…

Are they taking this amount from the dealer discount so you pay for it now, or are they rolling this into your new lease payment so you pay for it later (with finance charges)?

That’s a good deal for a Limited. Congrats!

I don’t know…but what i know it 2 other dealerships quoted $410/$420 for the exact same condition (for a new one) and without the 3 years free maintenance

It’s coming out of your pocket, so you should probably figure it out.

Well of course it is rolled in the deal. One way or the other, it matters not. It would be a good deal even without that $650, so the OP doesn’t need to sweat it.

1 Like

You and OP can do what you want with your money.

If there is $650 missing somewhere in my house, I’d go figure out where it went.

1 Like

Exactly…

Everyone knows exactly where it is. It went to pay off the current lease. Not sure why that is difficult to understand.

With money that fell out of the sky.

That aside, what changed between here

and here

How do FCA demos work? Do you lose the initial miles, or is there a residual reduction?

I do not lose the existing mileage. I will have my 36,000 miles, so car will have to be returned in 3 years with 4,900 + 36,000 miles
They also confirmed I will not lose anything about the manufacturer warranty (3 years or 36,000 miles) Not sure how they plan to do it, but it’s what they said

Wow, you don’t follow well at all. The money is rolled into the new lease. i keep saying this. Why do you not get it? It didn’t fall out of the sky. It isn’t magic. OF COURSE it is rolled in. Where else do you think it would go?

And, yes, I needed more info when the prices were higher, but it got so low, I know that a Limited with no extra options would still be good at that monthly.

1 Like

Thanks Qbrozen
@trism: not sure what you want to demonstrate…regardless of the details, I have a Limited with sunroof (demo with 4,900 miles) for 36 x $325 +$650 check + 3 years free maintenance
Seems pretty decent, don’t you think?

Two things:

1 - That $650 came out of your pocket.
2 - I wouldn’t recommend agreeing to any deal without understanding all of the math.

Really says it’s all, doesn’t it?