Got the scat pack shaker

Won’t go into huge details on the lease, MSRP of 52k and payments of 416 per month with 1k Down. Supplier pricing with 36mo/12k.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/4f54dabb4c16480eaf5a8f2d3c36f6f2.png

1 Like

California? that is a nice deal you got there my friend, congrats, more pics plz

1 Like

Michigan actually, i will run out and grab a couple more, probably should do that while its clean anyways lol

that color looks amazing! really makes the black POP

what dealership if you don’t mind me asking? any deals on chargers?

This is a forum about leasing so you SHOULD go into huge detail about the lease specifics lol

3 Likes

So you come on here to get advise/help, but after you get your vehicle, don’t return the favor to this community?

here are some more uploads, not a lot to show yet honestly. taking suggestions on what to do to make it my own, not tinting because well, we buy these cars to be seen, not to hide behind tint :slight_smile:

the wheels are the same that come on the hellcat, so 9.5inch. i was skeptical of the green honestly, even after id gotten it home. but its grown on me, and its almost getting old on the amount of people that roll their windows down to yell “NICE CAR” or “oh hell yeah” … its definitely a head turner

will be putting vinyl covers over top the marker lights, cuz they are hideous. will plasti-dip the chrome lugs smoke out the plate. and considering debadging it.

what does that have to do with anything lol. i sell chevy and do well above average and i am the one that advises and helps with the posts ive given here thus far. nothing i say to you will give you the ability to negotiate a deal for yourself. you need to find and negotiate a dealership to give you a 2000 dollar loss near the end of the month to make their quota for the next tier of bulk checks.

pm me, im dealing with a dealership that seems to be willing to give you the best deal if they know your shopping around.

The green sure stands out. Looks like a pretty fair payment. Nice work.

Though, I will say I’m surprised how cheap the interior looks. I guess I’ve never sat in a challenger before but it isn’t what I expected for a $50k Dodge. Are those seats wool felt?

they are leather/suade