Got an offer on Hyundai Ioniq Electric - not sure how to use calculator

Hi, I got an offer for 36/12K - 311$ per month after tax, 0$ DAS.
Below is the deal breakdown I got from the dealer. I’m new to this forum and not sure how to use the calculator (specifically - where do I put the $8000 for example)?

• I would appreciate if you can explain to me how to use the calculator
  • and give me your opinion on the deal.

$31,235 MSRP
$30,634 Invoice Price (dealer cost)
$29,095 Sale Price
$8,000 Rebate
.00084 Money Factor
45% Residual Value = $14,055

Have you checked Edmunds for the buy rate residual and mf?

Thank you very much for the calculator link. That’s a great example that explains it for me.
From Edmunds I see that 0.00084 and 45% seem to be correct. As far as I understand (0.00084 is the standard MF, and 45% is what the forums there say)

So as such - there is “no point” in negotiating further?
Can I ask them to throw in a wear and tear insurance? Ask them to include some packages in the car?
Or simply ask for lower fees (better dealer cost I guess is the only option ?)

Maybe try for 10% off before the lease incentive?

1 Like

Thank you, good idea (wasn’t sure where can I approach the discount from !)

1 Like

I’d imagine they want to get rid of these. Brand new model is coming out for 2020 right with more range?

1 Like

Is this $29k minus the $8k? If so is that nationwide? Id buy the car for that price… ($21k)

Hyundai passes the full federal rebate to the leasee. For a purchase, you have to pay more and get the rebate yourself.

Is that reflected in the price when you do a lease deal or how is it reflected?

as an incentive.

Thanks for the help everyone! Eventually got the original deal minus another 250$ of MSRP. Here it is:
(I asked for 0 drive offs so all fees were rolled into the monthly payments, but for comparison I guess including the fees is easier to see that way).
Not the best deal, but pretty decent one