Acura MDX 2022 Technology Package Good lease deal or not?

Acura MDX 2022 Technology Package
Vin: 5J8YE1H4XNL0088230
10,000 miles
36 months Lease
MSRP: $55,125
Selling Price: $54,161.80
Residual: .64
Rate: .00112
Money Factor: 2.68
Rebate: $1,000 (honda lease) plus $500 for grad student.
$0 down -
Out the door $: $688 (1st payment)
Monthly payment: $688

Please update your title to be more descriptive with at least the vehicle information.

1 Like

There isn’t a world where an mdx is worth $700/mo

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

There’s really no incentive for dealers to discount this car very much. Yet.

Once the first wave of Acura diehards have passed, you may want to revisit. You can also check the Marketplace sub for Acura brokers such as @aronchi

1 Like

Hit me up and let me save you a little money

Nor a world where you can lease a “new” (lightly refreshed) 2022 for nearly double what you can simultaneously lease the outgoing model for.

If you want this, it’s your money. But it’s a terrible lease: not because they are ripping you off, but it lacks any element that might help make it one cent less terrible.

1 Like

What would you say is a good deal for this vehicle?

Personally, I don’t think a good deal is currently possible on this vehicle. The lease support isn’t there yet.

3 Likes

wow way to just crap on my 22 mdx deals

I’m new to this. Contact me via email

just text me at 732-779-2587

Impossible: Acura nerds are worse than Subaru nerds at over-paying for new product, instead of just waiting 3-6 months or realizing how little it changed. They can’t help themselves — and no judgement, but it is a treatable illness.

1 Like

Why are you and multiple others on LH claiming that it’s “refreshed”? It’s a complete redesign on a new platform that isn’t shared with Honda products anymore.

I haven’t driven one yet or even been in one so I don’t have an opinion as to what it’s ‘worth’ but people can make that determination for themselves based on other choices at that price point.

1 Like

I think you’ve summed up the issue with your question… It’s a complete redesign that comes across like a refresh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.