Good lease deal on a 2022 tacoma OR? Tampa, FL

Need help - good deal? New to leases but learning a lot from this community!

UPDATE:

48 months for no other reason than as a negotiating tactic to get a lower price

Renegotiated for 300/month, 15k miles for 48k. MSRP is 39581 and I am getting it for that.

Why 48 months? Whats the cft package? Whats msrp? Hows their trade-in offer compared to others? Why not pocket the equity or apply it as msds

8k down……from your trade
Don’t do it

Pardon my lack of knowledge - msds?

Before you sign anything, I would contact @Jrouleau426 on this forum. He is a broker who specializes in Toyota leases , particularly trucks. His name is Jim and text him at 215-359-6836.

I would also sell my vehicle to the highest bidder between carvana , vroom , car max , autogo lenders , rather than trading it in.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I second that

I can’t comment on this not knowing the details of the trade etc.

Message me if you want a back up quote. I can price the trade separate from the new truck so you know what each should cost. It’s rare I can’t beat a Florida quote even with you paying to ship the new truck.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Yep, Jim is da man - SE Toyota manages pricing like a cartel for all dealers in the state - plus the high dealer fees in FL! Jim gets you NE deal. I am from S FL, bought a Tundra with Jim back in the good old days of 2020 and saved a bunch - at the time I decided to fly wife and son to PA and drive the car back home, best road trip in years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Multiple security deposits. It helps lower the money factor. I believe toyota allows 9 so 9 x monthly payment. Should reduce the mf to .00152 You get it back at the end.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.