Good deal on 4 series. Not my favorite trim

Just to give you an idea of what MF markup costs you, This deal is $200/mo when adding MSD’s and bringing base MF to buy rate of .00165…

I’ve stopped leasing cars simply because they’re cheap. Yes, you can transfer it, but it’s a pain.

1 Like

They did not budge on the MF unfortunately.

Yeah that was part of my thinking too. I would hate to get this amazing deal then deal with transfer crap because I wanted a 440i

Thinking about it better, I think i may have been better off finding one of these base model 4’s to bury my negative equity in, but I don’t regret my big red dog. :sunny:

TBH, You’d have had NO problem getting rid of it with no MSD and that payment.

1 Like

Wow, that’s an insane deal.

Also, RIP your sales guy’s inbox.

6 Likes

That is wild! A lease payment that is usually reserved for a rather low-level car especially with 0 DAS and for a BMW 4-Series

We are so spoiled!

What others already said: doing it once in a while does not make you a dealer, merely an opportunist.

Would you rather an opportunity lost than an opportunity gained where three parties get what they want?

Is that to me? The latter, of course.
I should probably clarify that I don’t see an opportunist as necessarily a bad thing.

Look at it this way. A few of us on the forum are fairly prolific deal hunters and may pick up 5, 8, or even 20 cars in a year. We drive them for a short time and then move the deal on to someone else who now doesn’t have to go through the hassle of shopping a deal for themselves.

There are several winners in this scenario: The salesperson who moved a unit and gets a stat on the board, the deal hunter who gets to try something new and keep their skill sharp, and the end user who takes the car on a transfer.

3 Likes

Agreed. 2020

Yeah, you guys are right.

1 Like

Guessing the red one? https://www.bmwsf.com/bmw-courtesy-service-loaners-best-prices-offers-san-francisco-ca/

How, if, is this STILL available?

OP the 430 really has plenty of juice, atleast for me in the NJ suburbs.

Amazing deal for the lucky hackr that snags it

I also was looking for specifically a 430…I agree it has plenty of power for general use and IMO had the best current potential for a 4 series hack.

It seems these 4 series hacks abound as today I grabbed up a 430i X drive coupe (not GC like the OP) at $50.4k MSRP for $173/mo plus tax with MSDs and just dealer/doc fees, registration, taxes at signing (with a tiny bit of CCR through in…maybe $200).

Forgot to mention…I added basic UC to the lease as well.

I am rather jealous of the OP’s doc fee at $85! Here in FL they are almost 10x that!

1 Like

You might be interested in seeing this: Signed: 2019 BMW 430i GC, $163/mo, $0 DAS; MSRP $47,245 (OP’s find that @jackR somehow managed to get for even cheaper).

Congrats on your deal as well! The 430i has to be the best-leasing car right now.

1 Like

Perfect storm of dealer discounts, incentives and MF modifiers. If you have negative equity and want to get out of it, this is the car to do it in until any of those changes.

It’s like the X2 fire sale from April all over again!

1 Like

Yup he PMed me almost instantly after I posted this and went to the dealer.