Good deal? 2019 Tiguan for 360/month - need to decide this week (based in Michigan)

Why do you say that? Better deals? Don’t need to roll in current remaining payments?

That’s what I thought based on other deals I’ve seen here. I’m getting quotes online first and comparing - this one in particular did not provide the MF all he said was that it’s based off “excellent credit”.

You didn’t say what your current payment is or if it’s being rolled in, if that’s the case you need to spell that out, I don’t see it.

Oh and tell dealers no thanks on crap like Security Guard, it should be called Profit Guard

1 Like

That quote doesn’t reflect my current lease, but it’s $250 a month and is up in June.

If your payment is that cheap, just wait. The VW programs will only get better, they aren’t stellar right now. I got the same car in January(although it’s a 2018, had better incentives) for $288/mo all in with just first DAS. You should be able to get one of these for lower $300’s with just first.

Thanks. I’m in no rush since my lease is up at the end of June (though it’s quickly approaching) but just trying to get the best deal. I’m currently leasing a Passat and traded in car at the time, which is why payments are $250. Looking for payments at or around $300 with minimum DAS (based on the advice I read here).

Is it better to go to the dealers or just communicate with them over email/phone until I see something intriguing?

Email /phone, going into the dealer is just a waste of time. Hammer everything out before hand then just go in, sign and leave.

1 Like

60 days is a while…programs will have changed 2x between now and then

Where’d you get this deal? can you provide all the numbers?

2019 Tiguan SE w/ Pano Sunroof

MSRP: $30,389
Sell Price: $25,350 (~16.5% off)
Residual: $16,410 (54%)
MF: 0.00066
Terms: 39 Mon / 12K Mi
Rebates: $500 Partner Program (Applied as Down)

DAS: $500 (VW Paid 1st Mon.
Payment: $295.44/Mon. Includes NY Tax

Dealer was in Albany, NY.

Let me know if I missed any numbers.

Thanks. I wonder if this deal would still be available (minus the first month’s payment paid since sign and drive ends tomorrow)