Good deal? 2019 330i demo

G20’s starting to be sub $300 per month on sign and drives… we’re heading in a good direction…

OP, add MSDs if you can… seems pretty good

1 Like

I’ll keep you guys posted since I’m going to look at it today!

1 Like

Definitely post details! Would love to see what the financials look like on this if the car has a potentially checkered past (and even if It doesn’t)

I love when someone questions getting an entry luxury vehicle costing nearly $50,000 for $299 a month with $1000 down a good deal…

Why even waste your time posting here …go and price up a simple toyota, kia or nissan and figure it out for yourself.

1 Like

A lot of people out there would say the same about this deal at $399 a month.

Don’t really know how close to the bottom you are without some research.

I’m trying to understand what you’re accomplishing here?
I asked a question, because I just did a lease return on my other car and am in the market for a new daily for my GF, that’s all. It’s also a website about lease “HACKING” which in itself means chasing down great deals.

1 Like

Why do you think that is (or isn’t) a good deal on a demo 330i?

We’re not quite there yet…but maybe as the 2020s start filling lots the remaining 2019 G20s will be priced more aggressively.

1 Like

Yep, that and maybe BMW increases incentives even more…

I’ve been looking for a deal like this for a while. No loyalty unfortunately and in LA. Might be missing the convenience package, maybe no keyless entry? Add Live Cockpit to the mix, this is good.