Good Deal_ Mercedes C300 4Matic

Not sure how it is the same payment without money down. A $36k car finance is $600-$650 a month, leasing I just got $360 a month.

Anyways they did end up adding $1k negative equity but looking at the forums no one has gotten below $360 for a lease on a limited with eyesight unless they were in a state that only taxed on the lease amount. And I am happy not to have to deal with negative equity at my next trade in. I will just give back the car and look for the next best deal.

1 Like

It’s easy to calculate, if you wanted to. If you buy a $35k car for $31k and pay $500/mo you will have about $12-13k equity after 4 years. Put this $13k (technically a down payment, but doesn’t come out directly from your pocket) in your next car for $31k and see what you payments will be in a 60-63 months loan

Oh I see. I guess so far I always had negative equity, perhaps I will try this on my next car.

Yeah, you need to keep your car for at least 3-4 years to build enough equity. But it’s much easier to do with Subaru.

No I am not in the market for a Jaguar. I was weighing my options. I looked at a mercedes, jaguar, and subaru. I wanted a mercedes or jaguar however could not make my subaru trade in work. No reason to blast me on several posts because I changed my mind on a vehicle. Get a life!