GO Car Subscription -Update. Never again!

Please add to original post… the original post still looks like you had a great experience lol

I got it at $459 per month including tax. This included tags, registration & scheduled maintenance. Keep in mind this was when there was nothing on the dealer lots and they were getting arm & leg for everything.

1 Like

Accidentally replaced original post. It doesn’t matter. Original was mainly a timeline.

1 Like

Ha. I’d love to. I’ll let them be the scummy ones here. Unless they were shutting their doors and needed to liquidate, the 10 day thing was unnecessary. They could’ve given me a 30 day notice and kept a positive relationship with one of their earliest customers. Customer #289

1 Like

Seems like you’re not the only one :hushed:

2 Likes

Yeah. I see several new reviews on Google from their earliest adopters getting the same notice. Would it have killed them to give at least a 30 day notice? This could’ve been handles much better.

2 Likes

I think you did pretty good on this deal. Short term leases are usually not cheap. I know it didn’t end the way you wanted, but you can go get another Pathfinder (for a similar payment) if you want. Not sure how GO made any money on this.

1 Like

They didn’t. The VC money dried up most likely.

4 Likes

A tale as old as time.

3 Likes

had almost the exact same story. I told them I wanted the Bolt EUV for $399 and they have been pushing off delivery every 2 weeks. Not terribly upset as long as I have a car to drive. Interesting that when I got the email they were rushing for me to return and now they are cool with me keeping my car and keep pushing off the Bolt…