What was your sticker? Also I imagine location matters a bit, I’m in upstate NY

Works like I charm if your Montana based LLC buys it. :sunglasses:

Richmond, VA $41,530 - but that includes Options: Auto $1,595
Sunroof $995
Tech package (better speakers and bigger screen) $900
Black wheels $800
Red calipers $395
Decklid spoiler $150
Dealer installed options (not on car - sold separately)
Body-color rear blade spoiler $695
Body-side spear stripes, Red Hot $555
Spider stripes, Red Hot $450

So the last 3 options are not on the car. But I do have Katzskin leather I was charged $1,159 for, so that might be adding about $1,000 to the offer, per the sales staff at Carmax.

Time to get rid of the Camaro

@jeisensc Can you explain a bit more why CA doesn’t have tax issue? Looking to get rid of my Volt in July. Thanks.

If you search it has been discussed here many, many, many times

1 Like

Time to get rid of ANYTHING GM if one has the inclination to do so. Once the dealers have no competition from the likes of Vroom, Carvana, Rodo, Carmax, etc etc their offers would logically have a propensity to drop.

Im selling my Bolt back to the originating dealer today. Id rather wait, but my gut says to take the bird in the hand…

4 Likes

Take it. Take it!

Liquidation sale baby

3 Likes

LIQUIDATED

4 Likes

I sold my Camaro to a local dealer yesterday. They told me it takes up to 6 weeks for my check to be mailed out. Not ideal can anyone verify if that is accurate?

I will not sell my camaro to anyone lol.

2 Likes

They can cut it for you that same day. When I have sold the car back to a dealer, I never want to leave without the check😊

1 Like

In fairness your local dealer can’t sell the car without the title, which they can’t get without sending a check.

It’s typically done pretty quickly for the above reason, though none of us know what the business process is for your local dealer.

Everyone has a price…

1 Like

Yeah, he told me the payoff to GM is usually pretty quick and once they get the title they would mail me my check. Its a big dealer so I’m not worried but it is kind of annoying.

Don’t you have to pay sales tax even in CA?

There is a 10 day grace period for buying out and reselling in CA, as long as you fill out the appropriate paperwork and such.

2 Likes

@mllcb42 Crap! I haven’t kept up with these changes. I was dreaming of selling my Q50 this November, once the 39 months are up! I suppose Nissan/Infiniti have already plugged this, based on what you are saying?

I’m in CA. Can I still try to be adventurous and sell in 10 days?

Ya, although be sure to do your research on the process ahead of time

Taken.

When your originating dealer buys your notoriously depreciating Bolt back at an amount that almost gives you back a check equal to the single pay amount after driving it for 5000 miles and the 3rd party sales are ending in a few days, the universe is telling you something…Its time to exit this one.

Sell one share of CHBL and buy one share of J4XE.:blush:

5 Likes