GMC Terrain SLT AWD $345 24mo

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 GMC Terrain SLT AWD]

MSRP: [$41,615]
Selling Price: [39,615]
Rebates: [$2,450 lease cash, $1,500 competitive lease, $1000 consumer flex, $1000 GM card earnings, $2000 bonus earnings]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [.00116]
Residual: [65%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$345]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$345]

Zip Code: [12065]
Sales Tax Rate: [7%]

Leasehackr Score: [11.3]

Just picked this up a few days ago. Black on black SLT with the 2.0 liter engine and just about fully loaded. $345 first month upfront and 23 monthly payment of $345. Thought I’d share. The GM card and bonus earnings helped tremendously! For anyone that has the card check your mailbox.

When did you receive the bonus earnings correspondence? Do you recall the expiration date? Thanks.

I received the earnings mailer at the beginning of January and it expires at the end of February. The bonus earnings vary person to person. Some are only $750 and I’ve seen up to $3000. Any GM dealer should be able to look it up with the last 4 numbers of the card.

Thanks for the quick response. Had you used one recently? I used one in October and was curious if they would send me another this month like they have done every winter. Maybe using it recently will prevent me from getting another one so soon after.

I used one 2 years ago on a Cadillac. I started receiving them again pretty soon after that. Maybe 6 months or so?

Thanks. After not using a few $750 ones, they did up it to $1,000, but the $3,000 one would have been even better!

What is a GM Card? Can you please share the details?

GM credit card. They send top off offers for the points you earn. You redeem them for a discount off the car. Google it for more info.

Thanks. I just checked the details and for me GM Extended Family Card makes sense as I am eligible for Suppliers discount. Does this credit really brings any good benefit as I don’t want another credit card.

Saved the OP an additional $3000. Might get one for myself soon considering I’ll be over 5/24 for a while so Chase isn’t happening

1 Like