GMC Terrain SLE1

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [GMC TERRAIN SLE]
Months/Annual Mileage: [24/10K]
Zip Code: [10010]

Did you get residuals/MF for this one or any dealer contacts in NY/NJ? I saw their national offer for $99/month, 0 down with all rebates. Have been calling dealerships in NJ but no one wants to deal on the phone or online. I don’t qualify for the competitive rebate and can’t wait for the farm bureau 30 day hold, so I’m basically adding back the $2000 to the $99 lease and it should sit somewhere around $190/month before taxes but can’t seem to make it happen.

Can you you linked to national ad. Seems like a steal

I called for this one and they said this is a national offer. I do see some dealers also offering this if I google.

Really. Even if don’t get farm. This would be a good deal. Likely front wheel drive. I need awd.

Contacted that dealer, complete BS. “they sold that one”, I asked for a sign and drive same terms, came up with 121 with 5k upfront. As the only model they had was AWD and it would be more money.

Total bs. That stinks

I agree this is total bs. When I called all they wanted was for me to come in and negotiate at the dealership. Classic bait and switch. Aren’t they supposed to show VIN numbers for these ads? BTW, bridgewater chevy is also their dealership. They have the same kind of teaser deals online,