GMC Terrain SLE from Honcker $123 per month UPDATED

Hello everyone.

I have been playing around with the Honcker App per suggestions here because I am looking for a 2nd car (daily driver) to replace my Hellcat. Right now the app is showing the following:

2018 GMC Terrain SLE 3SA
MSRP: $29,290
$123 p/m (from what I have researched this includes taxes?)
$1,592 DAS (this seems a bit high)
24 months
10,000 miles

A couple of questions:

1. This looks like screaming deal but without seeing any of the fine print I am not sure?
  2. I can’t imagine being able to find anything cheaper in an SUV unless anyone has suggestions?
  3. Honcker shows N/A when I change the miles to 7,500 (2nd car don’t need 10K) can any of this be negotiated at a later date?

Appreciate any feedback from you guys - thanks! P.S. I live in SoCal

That’s better than I am seeing. I just opened honcker and looked it up on my end to see what came up. Im in SoCal also.

It’s likely this very vehicle you’re seeing, right? Attached screenshot.

Looks like a good deal. Or looks like a way better deal than what’s appearing on my honcker app with tier 1 credit, and similar location.

Exactly the same car

Yeah, I see the MSRP is identical, etc. No clue why it’d be such a drastic difference. Slide the slider all the way to the RIGHT - with regards to the “due at signing”. What’s your monthly payment then?

GM doesn’t do 7500 thats why the NA. Overall good deal.

$202, with $202 DAS!

I have a dodge lease and I think this includes some incentives for that.

1 Like

Sounds about right. I got my Terrain for $205 24/15k miles for zero due at signing. So just 23 payments of $205

Florida pricing :sweat:

How do you like it? I drove it and it seems pretty nice. I am literally just getting it to take kids to school and soccer practice etc.

Vroom is picking it up today lol

Its not bad its just that I need a truck now. For a cheap lease I think its good. The entire right headlight assembly did need to be replaced though.

i’m getting $209 for the similar vehicles, maybe everyone looking at it pushed the price up? I’ve had a Terrain SLE as a rental for a week before and it wasn’t bad. I thought the interior was a bit budget but the fuel economy was pretty good from what I recall.

For $137 a month is IS budget. For a commuter/daily that’s a pretty great price.

1 Like

boooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Has anyone able to replicate this in NJ/NY/PA area? If i get this number i close out this week.

I wonder if the difference in pricing is due to conquest rebates applied. Honcker does ask you if you currently lease a vehicle, etc, when you download the app.

You need conquest to get that price, it’s 1500. Program should end today. Tomorrow it will probably favor loyalty so maybe pull the trigger. Or maybe tomorrow is better.

1 Like

I’m on Long Island and got this

That’s a 2019 model year

1 Like

CT here, terrible.

I just helped a friend lease a 2018 for $315 a month with 0 DAS and 36/15. I don’t think it was a great deal but it was the best I could do around here, no idea why these are leasing so bad in this area.

Just noticed that, didn’t even know they had a 2019.

1 Like

Did you look at the MSRP? I would guess this one is a great deal higher than a base one