GM Lease incentives based on where I purchase?

Hello - quick question. Right now there are sadly no lease incentives for 2019 GMC Sierra 1500s in my area (Missouri). I see that there are incentives in other places. So considering I could get $0 or $5400, I would much rather lease from somewhere that has decent incentives available. The question is - are the incentives based on where I purchase or where I register or do I even have to tell the dealer where I’m registering?

Here in Arkansas is the same. I couldn’t find any incentives for leasing. For purchasing they are offering around $14k for the SLTs.

Where did you find this $5400?

Thanks

New England is $5400 and California is $3900. Haven’t seen much else for the slt anywhere

GM incentives are based on your registration zip NOT dealer location I also edited the title so that anyone searching for this in the future can find it with more ease.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I’ll try to piggy back on here and see if I get a response. is this standard for all/most manufacturers?

The response you will get is they go by registered address…

It varies by manufacturer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.