GM $3,000 competitive lease cash

Hello Micheal,
I am interested in a Cruze Premier MSRP 24350
for 24/10 , NJ state, $85 a month with $1259 due at signing.
I do qualify for $3000 conquest and $500 farm bureau.

Two questions -

1. How the the Premier pricing that i have received ?
  2. Is CCR and Incremental CCR applicable in NJ as well ?

Thanks !

Here is a deal I have received on a Cruze LT Hatch:

MSRP: $22,795
Selling Price: $20,990
Tags: $140
Taxes: $410
Acquisition Fee: $595 (will check to see price difference for waiving the fee and bumping up the MF)
Gross Cap Cost: $22,135.53
Residual Value: $14,817
Rebate: $5,975 (not too sure what all of them are. I know $3,000 competitive lease, and $1,225 lease cash. Any guesses?)
Net Cap Cost: $16,270.72

Payment: $110-120 with 0 down for 24 months/15k per year

Great Smoking deal!!!

You got a great deal Humphrey. Maybe I can shed light on some of the details with a very similar special I have, Here are the full details including the breakdown of rebates and MF/RV.
(San Jose Tax rate and Tags)

MSRP: $22,795
Selling Price: $21,502
Tags: $264.76
Taxes: $448.27
Acquisition Fee: $595
Gross Cap Cost: $22,197
Residual Value: 59% $13,449
MF .00061
Rebate: $5,975
Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $750
Chevrolet Conquest Towards Lease Private Offer $3,000
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program $1,000
Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,225
Adjusted Cap cost $17,082.79

Payment: $119.55 plus tax (8.75%) = $130.01

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262

1 Like

In scouring the incentives for all the Chevrolet vehicles it seems GM really took away most of the loyalty lease cash and is back down to $500 GM Financial loyalty on most models. There were a few Chevrolet $2,000 loyalty lease incentives last month.

Can anyone please send me the residual for 10k 24 months on an LT Cruze?

If you can show me the breakdown too that would be great!

My lease ended back in September unfortunately. Just driving a toyota that I own currently. Anyway to qualify for this otherwise?

How does the Farm Bureau discount work here? Can you be just a non-voting member that costs about 20 dollars and you must be a member for 30 days?

I checked into that same question with the Ohio Farm Bureau before signing up. I had to become a full member, not a supporter in order to qualify for the $500.00 GM savings. I believe the cost was around $74.00 or so if I recall correctly.

I have heard that you also have to wait the 30 days, but some members have posted that they could print out the certificate on line prior to the 30 days. Not sure what is checked however when you turn that certificate in. Havenā€™t heard of anyone actually turning it in earlier than the 30 days.

If I can negotiate a Volt deal this week that I like, I may be the first to try it and find out. :slight_smile:

HK

Keep us posted HK if the rebate works!

Will this work on a Tahoe?

The 3k competitive cash or the 1xx a month payment? Yes to the first, no to the second lol

Above are the only exclusions.

Just to make sure, does this conquest work with luxury brand equivalents as well? (e.g. Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura, etc.). Would be very interested in leasing a Volt or Cruze if so (SoCal area).

Hi jjbvo -

I specifically asked a dealership about Lexus (vs Toyota), and they said that yes it does count. I havenā€™t actually done a deal yet, so they could be misinformed, but for now Iā€™m assuming itā€™s true and looking for a deal.

I was told these luxury counterparts do not qualify.
Toyota Nissan Mazda Honda only

Do the Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR ($750) and Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Programs ($1,000) carry over to the Premier trim?

Are there any Chevy Loyalty Lease offers?

Here is an offer I received on a 2017 Cruze lt. All fees and taxes included Is this good or should I expect better?
24mths
10k miles
69 a month tax included
715 due at signing

for 12k
79mth
723 due at signing

Thanks