Gladiator Rubicon Numbers Popping Up

87% RV for a Jeep?

Yeah sure bet on it

2 Likes

If it never leaves the garage sureā€¦

If you used it how I used a Jeep today, hahahahahahahahh NOWAI!

1 Like

that image pops up at different times when you search gladiator leases

is it a real offer? and where? i was just quoted $700

That was from 6 months ago.

1 Like

so they were $550 but now are $750 months later?

Yes.

Incentives and programs change on a month-to-month basis.

Have you done the research to determine what the incentives are available in your region, what the MF/RV is, and what the total dealer discounts are?

With $922.06 due at signing (first/feeā€™s) your 48 month lease payment for 10k miles is $624.56.

Did you just get this offer?

Thatā€™s almost exactly 30k dollars to lease a vehicle that should have really high RV for that mileage. Whatā€™s the MSRP and MF?

Residual is 63% and the Money Factor is .001200

msrp $60245 sale price $56545

While I think that discount is weak, with an RV like that I donā€™t think the payment should be that high since the MF is about average. Maybe use MSDs.

If you browse the Jeep gladiator forums, 13% off is easily achievable. Would need to double the dealer discount you are currently getting quoted.

Thanks for being patient! So after doing some digging, itā€™s going to take over $12,000 to get you to $500 / mo on this $61k Rubicon. There are less expensive options, but you did pick out a pretty loaded Rubicon! Just to give you an idea, this has over $16,000 in options on it!

Depending where you are located, I can help you out. I picked up a 2019 wrangler Rubicon unlimited 51,740 msrp for 11% off back in april. My payment is 499, 10k month lease, 42 months, $1699 at signing. Private message me.

No msd can be used on Ally, Chrysler, or us bank leases.