GLA/CLA 250 - urgent

Hello everyone,

I am about to pull the trigger tonight on a GLA or CLA 250. Here is the breakdown

MSRP: 36000
Selling Price: 30010
36/12k
MSD: 3,500 (max)
Acquisition Fee: $795
Doc: 80

$733.36 drive off

$279.50 + tax = $303.96

1 Like

Sounds good. Pull the trigger.

Beats the 1% rule by quite a bit. Seems good.

Was this an official offer from the dealer? I question this deal because the numbers don’t look right (MSRP of exactly $36000, registration of exactly $400) and the numbers probably aren’t the same for GLA/CLA, so the dealer can’t just quote you that same price for either vehicle.

1 Like

It was. We just finished…so it didn’t go as expected. Father is happy with the deal, so I suppose I should be. I’m a tad bit annoyed, to be frank, but here is the break down.

2018 CLA 250
Sticker (MSRP+Destination): $37400
Sales price: $31000
Residual: 58%

MAX MSD: 8 (they informed me I could not put more than 8).
MF: After MSD, MF was 0.000244
Tax Rate: 8.75

36mo/12k
$300 + tax = ~$327
Lease Hacker score: approx 10 years. I couldn’t make the MF and MSDs work on lease hacker.

It doesn’t appear to be a poor deal, but I’m annoyed I didn’t do a tad better. How did I come out?

That’s still not bad at all. I’d bet he did better than 90% of the people that buy cars there.

Thanks,

Question - when people list MSRP on leasehackr, we are doing so with destination included, correct?

I think some N. Virginia dealers add back in destination just to pad their profit. Been looking to buy or lease in that area for a while and they said it applies to both. For some reason, this part of the country gets away with it. I think with most other areas and dealers, destination IS included in MSRP.

you mind sharing the dealer info?

What did you buy in the F&I office ?

Nothing that is reflected in the $327 price. He did add prepaid maintenance bringing the total to $340 after tax.