Getting out of Volvo lease

thank you so much! I’m going to do that tomorrow! I really appreciate your help.

1 Like

that did the trick! I called at 8am this morning and they called back this evening. They said I can drop it off within 10 days it’ll cost me nothing. WOW! thank you so much!

3 Likes

Glad to help and glad that you were able to get out of your lease without penalties!

You also have the option of buying the vehicle off of the lease, right? Can that be done at any time? I just checked and the current lease payoff for my 2020 XC90 T6 is $41K and in the market, I could probably get $48 to 50K if I really needed to sell it or get out of the lease for some reason.

Yes, you can buy out the lease at any time. I believe usually it includes sales tax, if applicable, but something to double check/calculate. In my case, payoff was approx $38k, auction value was $39k (per Volvo Financial) best offer from Carvana/Vroom/Carmax was $36k range.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.