Get a Free Quote on New a Car! (NY, NJ, PA, CT) area

Hey guys AutoGems Leasing&Sales at your service today. If anyone seeking a lease quote on a new car and your located in the northeast region (NY, NJ, PA, CT, ect…) please feel more than welcome to PM me. I will be more than happy to run 1 free car quote per member for the rest of the week as a contribution to the leasehackr community. Just be sure to include the make, model, year, term, zip, & just a brief description of how soon your ready to take delivery and what your comfortable with monthly / D@S (please be realistic people)? This would help me out tremendously in my response to get 2 everyone asap. Looking forward to hearing from my fellow Hackrs and have some got leasing convo! Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses:

Example :
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Nissan Altima SL
Monthly Payment: $ 279.00
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
Region: Northeast

whats your best deal – post it here

Don’t have any particular specials at the moment. But if you’re interested in something specific or want to know what you can get into for your budget, I can help you. Just Pm a brief rundown of what your able to part with monthly/D@S and I’ll get right on it.

I want a $60k 5 series for $250 a month tax included ---- Lmao (its a joke) – Do you think its possible?

still laughing … give me sec to respond… no way :rofl:

1 Like

Dominic, you’re brand new to the site (account is 3 weeks old), you’re an unknown broker and this post seems like your trolling for leads. As @Dany1122 said, post your best deal that you can replicate for the community, that will help members evaluate your service.

If you don’t have a best deal to attract people’s attention, then maybe post the last 3 lease deals your brokerage made, so people can gain an understanding of how well your deals are, and maybe from there they will want to give you a chance.

Welcome to Leasehackr and hope you can become a valuable contributing member!

3 Likes

Marketplace is for posting deals. This is more appropriate as a Dealer & Broker Reviews page, so I will move it there.

1 Like

Whatsup CaptQ heres my last 3 deals closed this week

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Rav 4
Monthly Payment: $ 280.00
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month+ bank fee+ Dmv+tax = $2000 D@S
Annual Mileage: 10k

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 VW Tiguan S 4motion 3row PKG
Monthly Payment: $ 335.18
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0.00 Everything rolled inn

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Lexus GX460 Luxury pkg
Monthly Payment: $ 550.00
Drive-Off Amount: $ 3900 D@S 1st month + Taxes + DMV+ DOC

Thanx for the publicity!!! hopefully u wouldn’t mind giving me a try. Im offering free quotes and my time what do you have to lose?

Explain this a little, please. When you say you’re giving “free quotes,” does that mean you typically charge for quotes in addition to your broker fee? Or are you saying you’re waiving your broker fee?

Does your fee get structured into the lease, or is it outside and you charge for it? What is your fee?

1 Like

I would usually charge a $25 deposit non refundable if service is requested to shop around for multiple cars and quotes that I do deduct from my $200 broker fee if you end up taking the deal. The initial $25 non-refundable deposit is to make sure your a serious buyer and not just wasting my time giving out researched information just for craps and giggles.

What about this beast. Can you provide a quote?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Kia Rio S
Monthly Payment: $ ?
Drive-Off Amount: $ ? Everything rolled in into monthly payment
Region: Northeast. NY. Zip code 11554.
Thank You in advance.

Are you giving him a quote or are you asking for a quote LOL?

2 Likes

Sorry. JUST CORRECTED

I got you bro. Just bare with me just trying to make sure I get to everyone :fist:t4:

@AutoGems @jassiek this section is not the place to receive or ask for or provide quotes.

Thanx guys for all your inquires & support. I will make sure I get to everyone that PM’d me who I didn’t already reach out too. Even tho I love the chase unfortunately I’m not taking anymore inquiries at the moment if u haven’t already put ur request inn yesterday. I will relaunch this Topic again sometime soon for another Hackr opportunity. Hope everybody has a great day :sunglasses:

Where is your dealership / brokerage located? Are you licensed and insured? Do you deliver the vehicle?

Do you have any sort of website, business page, anything like that?
I did a google search and came up empty handed so I’m assuming you just started doing this.

Nothing wrong with that but if your looking to get some business and compete with some of the top dogs here then your gonna need to make a much more informative post.

2 Likes

I’m looking a for a grand Cherokee around 50k, I can put 3000 down. Do you think I can get a very low price on the monthly payment