GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

PS How do I reach you? I’ve been checking out this site for a couple of months and just made this account :slight_smile:

Do you operate in Washington?

Thanks Jkwak11, I appreciate that!

I edited to be more clear. It’s your state and dealer fee’s. I don’t charge any broker fee’s.

I get lot’s of messages here, must have slipped through. I sent you an email

Thank you, Ya the car market here drives competition like no other in my experience.

I more meant the brands I was interested in doing. Those cars should be no sweat. Please send a PM with what you are looking for

On certain brands, send me a PM with what you are looking for and I’ll see what I can do.

@GeorgeCSL Sent you a PM. Please let me know!

Hi @GeorgeCSL,

I live in Orange county. Would be interested in your infinity qx30/50 deals. Or glc 300. Please send me a message. I can’t PM.

long time lurker…first time user.

i know the best deals are usually end of the yr.

But you have prices on a q60 awd sport or redsport?

HI George - Looking to pick up either an A4 or a 320i. Currently have both a BMW and Audi if that helps as well. Let me know what we can do! thanks

Hi George. New user so can’t PM.

Can you help with me 330i lease? Looking at 36/12. No BMW in the household. Thanks!

Hi George.

Please send me a PM with your email.

We interested in leasing a 2018 Q5 Premium (low MSRP) White or Utopia Blue exterior and black interior with 36 months / 12 miles. We are located in Los Angeles.

No Audi’s in the family.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hi George, ready to lease ASAP, PM me please. I am interested in a 330i.

Calv,

It seems you are trying to send me a private message. I’ve gone ahead and sent you one, I would suggest you delete this message so your email is not on the general forums.

HelloGeorge,
I am interested in these vehicles:

2018 Lexus NX300
2018 Audi Q3 Premium

Please send me the details,

Thank you

Hi George can you send me a breakdown for
2018 BMW X1

Brief note to say George is the real deal. He was able to get me A4 pricing that a celebrity business manager assured me was impossible. It was prompt, easy to work with, and played not a single game. Would recommend to any and everyone.

2 Likes

Like Shoedawg said above… GEORGE IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

George got me a Mercedes SLC 300 for SO MUCH LESS than any of the dealers offered.

One sales person told me that it was a “unicorn deal” and there was no way his dealer could make it happen.

One week from my first post here, to delivery in my driveway.

I had never used a broker prior to this experience, and he made the process easy!! I will never lease from the dealer again. I’ve already been singing George’s praises to anyone within earshot.