GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

Hi George,
Ready to close on something ASAP in the LA area. Shoot me an email iamnotjamesfranco@yahoo.com

Looking forward. Thanks!

Hi George! I’m interested in your Lexus & Mercedes Deals, what is the best way to contact you?

Deals on a base 2018 Porsche Macan?

How about a BWM i3 rex?

Hi George, very interested in either the A5 coupe or the E400. Is this something you can replicate in Illinois?

PM for inquiry on the i3 rex

Interested in 2019 QX60. Please email me your number upendraancha@gmail.com

Area : SoCal

@GeorgeCSL Interested in the Lexus RX350 and Infiniti QX60 deals. Can you help in the NJ / NY area?

Looking to close on Honda clarity in day or 2. Please shoot me your best available deal. Thanks

Hi George,

Interested in the QX50 3.0t luxe 12k/36mo $0 down first payment and DMV DAS. I’m in Arizona but can pick up in California for a better deal

Hey George I currently lease an Audi A3 and my lease is about to end. Was wanting to get or another Audi A3 or A5 or a BMW 430I Coupe.

Would very much appreciate your help as I would like to pull the trigger on something this week.

Please let me know

Hi @GeorgeCSL,

Do you have a price for an Audi A4 Allroad?

Thanks

Just leased TWO 2018 Audi A4’s through George. Let me say…this whole process has been SEAMLESS. He is on top of absolutely everything and will get you the best deal possible. He went over and beyond to help find the perfect cars for my husband and I. I won’t go to anyone else for life. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Thank you Emily!

I appreciate the kind words, it was my pleasure helping out. I hope you and your husband enjoy the Audi’s!

1 Like

Hi @GeorgeCSL, I’m assuming the prices you provided are for base models, correct? Do you have any numbers on specifically equipped models, such as a 330i with navigation for example?

Thanks!

George - what kind of a deal can you get on a well equipped Q5 around 50K MSRP? 10K miles everything rolled in

Hey George! Can these deals be made for NJ/NY/CT?

Possibly, I don’t personally do very much east coast business. There are several brokers on this site who are on the east coast, you will most likely have better luck with them.

Hi George, please pm me. I am looking to get a lease going for an Audi Q5 by this weekend or early next week. Thanks!

Hi George, what about in the midwest?Or do you have any recommendations for dealers in this part of the country?

1 Like