GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

Hi George,

PM’d you.

Hi George,

I’m interested in a Q5 prestige. Can you PM me? thanks

@GeorgeCSL looking to finance a Ghibli S. Can you help? Please PM

Hi George,

I am interested in a BMW 330e, but am in NorCal (BayArea). PM me if possible.

Just finished getting a new A4 after working with George. I checked with another broker and a few dealerships and no one came close to the deal that George got. If you’re looking to get a new car I can’t recommend him enough. I ended up referring my friend to him who also get an Audi after working with George. Thanks for all your help!

Hi George, PM’d you.

Hey @georgecsl, Im interested in the E400 coupe lease. Please let me know.

Can you tell me the price with nothing at signing for a qx60 Pure 15,000 miles? Thank you!

Hi George, can you PM me the pricing for a 740i or 540i?

Thank you @markxism. It was my pleasure.

Hello George,

Can you please give me pricing on a Audi A4, Lexus IS 300, or Infinity Q50 lease? Really interested in closing on a deal this weekend. Thank you.

Hey George - happy to fly down to LA and pick up the CLA 250 ASAP. Feel free to PM me.

Same here please PM me too

Wanted to post a quick review for George. He was responsive, accurate and helpful even though I asked about cars outside his normal business. Thanks, George!

Hey @GeorgeCSL , I’m interested in a 330i/340i or an audi a4, pref with zero down, 12k miles. Can you PM with any deals? Thank you!

Could you please reach out to me. I have PM-ed you with contact details.

What are you at on the x2?

Worked with @GeorgeCSL on a 2018 IS300 Base deal, he was able to find a color that was very difficult to find and was able to give me a good deal overall. I didn’t have to step foot at the dealership as they delivered the car.

Highly recommended!

@GeorgeCSL Up in Norcal here… looking for a 24 or 36 month lease. 10k to 12k miles. No more than $1k DAS. Mostly looking for a small SUV such as:

VW tiagun
Chevy Equinox
Rav4

What you got? Thanks

@GeorgeCSL hi George, I am in Bayarea. Interested in GLE 350 and i3 REX, please PM me if you have any good deal. Thanks!