GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

Do you business in Connecticut?

Hi George interested in the Q50 3.0t Luxe can you email me the info to get started. iam located in socal raysantos80@msn.com

thank you

Yes, Jeep does count for loyalty on Alfa Romeo specials.

Hi George,

I am interested in 530e and QX60.

1 Like

@GeorgeCSL just pm’d you

@GeorgeCSL
Sent you an email.

Thanks

Do these numbers already include tax or not?

Interested in the Q5 and Q7, can you let me know the monthly for premium plus trim and 10K/year? does price quoted include upgraded wheel or standard wheel?

@GeorgeCSL hey George, interested in NX fsport as well as BMW x3. Can you please email me abenvenuto25@gmail.com… have a current infiniti lease that needs to be turned in the next week and need to make a move! Thanks in advance!

Could you post deals for Acura, specifically 2019 RDX

2 Likes

Hello George! I am interested in the following:
2018 320i
2018 is300L
2018 q50 3.0
2018 Cla 250

Please let me know what I need to do to move forward. I am very motivated to lease before September is over!

I appreciate your time!
Johanna.n.romero@gmail.com

Hey George,

I am interested in an Audi A4 Premium Plus 2.0 FWD

I am in SoCal…PM me so we can discuss

Thanks

Hi George, I m looking to do a lease with Audi A5 sportback. I m living in Bay Area San Francisco! Can u pm me so we can talk more about it please?

Hi George! I’m interested in few models you have. Currently located in LA area. Can you please pm me your phone so we can chat? Thanks

Hi I am interested in 2018 CLA 36 month /7500 miles please email me moochasd@gmail.com

What packages are on the GLA ?

Hello George,
Interested in the 2018 BMW 530e: $499
would like 15k/yr
Live in SoCal
Please PM
Thank you!

George,

Please get in touch with me. I am interested in the exact pricing you detail for a 2018 Audi A3 Premium. May also be in the market for an additional Mercedes of the same price range. Please contact me via pm or via email at kalvarez109 at gmail dot com.

Thank you,
Karla

Would like to chat about 12K mile lease on a Lexus IS and NX. PM me a phone number. Thanks!

Hi George,

I was interested in a Audi S5 Sportback. Please contact me at sikkali @ yahoo

Thanks