GeorgeCSL Lease Deals. Updated Monthly!

@bfourey

I’m not sure, I have not tried to put together a lease on a Stinger. Nice looking car though.

My current special on the 2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe is $309 per month with $0 down, 39 months, 10k miles per year before taxes and fee’s. That is not using VPP or loyalty.

Somebody was telling me that this month the Stinger is leasing better than the Giulia. I’ll believe it when I see it, but I’m going to investigate.

So what’s a realistic deal on the Q50 with whatever the $2k basic package is (I think they call it essential?) Somewhere around $1500 in TTL DAS + $370/mo incl 9.5% tax?

I can take a look at the Stinger for fun, what trim?

Yup, right about there on the $43,000 Q50 3.0t Luxe with Essential 39/10k

Probably just the base GT with no options. Don’t see much to justify the extra $5k on the GT1 just to get a sunroof and nav, especially since it comes with Carplay.

With the 2L? The only reason to own that car is the 3.3TT, and AWD!

I am not sure who told you lease deals were better, but I didn’t even see lease cash available this month.

The GT2, if it it ever made it to a more realistic sub $400 per month, would be a great car. These things look like they will be in the $600’s easy this month. I am not sure if anyone has told KIA they are selling a KIA, yet. :roll_eyes:

The GT is the 3.0 V6 Turbo. GT1 and GT2 are just options packages on top of that. The GT2 is $50k plus so if you could lease one for under $400 I’d definitely snap one up. Hell I might snap up a base GT if one can be had for $400 or less.

55k and Kia still don’t sound right to me in the same sentence for some reason. Different strokes for different folks though.

Hello George, would there be a major difference with 530i and 530e with the lease payment? I am very interested in the 530e. Please info as I will be looking to get started soon. Thank you.

Hi George-Interested in the Audi A5 Sportback. Can you please PM what the price would be with 10k or 12k miles? Thanks.

@GeorgeCSL, did you have the chance to look at the stinger?

Thanks!

@tokmane

Hey! I did. It’s still not pretty.

$41,450 MSRP
36/10k
$515 including L.A county 9.5%
$1,000 drive off

A Q50 with the same MSRP is $300 a month lol.

@GeorgeCSL, Thanks! Yikes, no wonder there are very few stingers on the roads…

Hi George,
I am interested in BMW X3 new or demo. I also have Ford Flex with 2 payments left on lease I would like to part with. Could you please pm me. Thank you

George, thanks so much for hooking me up with a great deal on the A4, pleasure doing business with you…see you in 3 years! :grinning:

Interested in the 2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe: $309 or 2018 IS300t: $279. Please PM me when convenient. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Just a ballpark - how much more are Q50 Sport / Red Sports? (AWD preferred).

Thanks.

The pleasure was mine! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

hi george,
i’m looking for a es350 luxury. 36/10.

thank you.

George do you have any commuters(KIA/Toyota/Honda) with 12k available this month?

@GeorgeCSL. Thanks for all the posts on this thread!
Really interested in A4 Quattro P+(other options not necessary). Eg:- https://www.audiofoakland.com/new/Audi/2018-Audi-A4-245417e30a0e0ae913244a278b0b0fbf.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars
MSRP ~$45,350
I live in nor cal but won’t mind anywhere in cal. Also my credit score is kind of messed up (650-680), so would love to do msd’s (or cosign with a friend).
Looking to get a good deal soon!

1 Like