Genesis G70 Prestige Lease

Not really (if not by much) if the deal isnt pushed through which is probably why they keep pestering you to get all the finance stuff squared away.

Really start with the GM and be firm, then you can goto the owner. Just be firm and tell them you want it unwinded @BoardWalkNJ. Use your poker face. But we can only do so much for you sans call the dealer for you.

Hello

I am in Southern California

Is this a good deal?
2019 Genesis G70 AWD 2.0T Automatic
MSRP $38,050
Selling $36,125 (5.1% discount)
MF: .00011
RV: 47% 17,883.50
Total Rebates: $5,750
Adjust Cap Cost / Net Cap Cost $31,801.05

Acquisition Fee: $750 (Other places offered $650 for RWD model - Is this negotiable?)
License Fee $503

Cash Down: “$918.16” (Not sure what’s included but I am waiting for an answer)

Monthly Payments (including tax): $429.32

Is this a good deal?

How does a 5% discount compare to the discounts found in other good g70 leases that you read on here when you surely searched before asking this question?

Also what I read on here really doesn’t apply because a lot of people are getting the 3.3 and people outside of my zipcode are getting crazy deals like 8% off MSRP before incentives/rebates.
SO! I checked edmunds and car gurus. Also this vehicle has been on their lot for about 140 days and it’s the floor model

It’s kind of weird because based on the base model AWD, the average price (or good price for my area was $36xxx, maybe a few hundred dollars lower than the selling price I was offered.

I realize that there are the base models with AWD with different options and they sell different. It’s also kind of confusing because the genesis website lists the packages as standard, elite, dynamic and sport but some places have like “Prestige” package which I can’t find anywhere on the actual genesis website.

Also this is probably the last base model AWD automatic in my area. Although I wish I can get the white but im about to settle for this Victoria black color.