⭐ GCAuto Nissan Rogue Pathfinder | Infiniti 2024 QX60 LUXE $449 | QX60 PURE $410 ~ $4,000 Drive Off + MSD NJ PA CT

Thanks! Awesome deal. Much better than I was being quoted on my own. Hard to believe it’s a $45K car - thanks again

1 Like

Deals listed above are all gone. Here is a new one:

2023 Nissan ARIYA Engage SUV FWD
$245 monthly +$2240 DAS
36/10k NJ ONLY

Hi, I’m interested in this deal

Very curious about this deal. What would a 1 pay look like?

The one pay mF is much higher. The effective monthly comes out much higher

How about MSD’s? Allowed? thanks

Dealer doesn’t do MSDs

Sent a inquiry on the Form, waiting on a reply.

2023 Kia Niro EV Wind
$211 monthly + $1960 DAS
36/10K
NJ residents only, includes NJ charge up and Loyalty. To inquire, please fill out the form below. Available till end of the month

Broker fee: $599

Hmm, the MSRP (42,925) seems to split the difference but is closer to a Wind than a Wave. Is it a Wind with some additional options?

typo fixed. Only the wind would qualify for the full $4000 NJ charge up

1 Like

Too jealous a lot of deals are NJ only

Don’t be jealous. Our property taxes here are TERRIBLE!

lol that’s true. Schools are better too. You get what you paid for. NJ is still a fantastic place to live.

2 Likes

Closed our lease deal this weekend on the new ariya! The suv is super cool! A big thank you to GCAuto! This team has it together. Their Attention to detail, consistent communication, amazing service and price is above the rest! If you’re looking for great service and attention, look no further! GCauto got you covered!

Happy Customer !

5 Likes

Was interested in the Kiro deal, but initially all the cars were claimed. GCAuto was able to score another one via his connections. We had to rush the process since it was the last day of the month. But eventually everything worked out.

Very smooth process. Had to wait for an hour at the dealership just to get the car cleaned, but no complaints here since we had to rush the process to make it happen. Would recommend dealing with GCAuto!

1 Like

If you don’t mind, what’s the range on the vehicle?

Is the deal for the wind now off the table? NJ resident here, very interested.

The range is said to be 253 miles. So far that doesn’t seem too far off. On my way back home from the dealer, google map shows 110 miles. Started with 80% charge or 190 miles, got home with 65 miles. Not too bad.

Was pleasantly surprised with all the options given the low monthly payment.

1 Like

2023 Kia Niro EV WAVE
$337 monthly + $2086 DAS
36/10k miles
NJ residents only, includes NJ charge up and Loyalty. To inquire, please fill out the form below.
Broker fee: $599