Gauging Interest- 2021 M340I RWD / $600.03 Pre-Tax Monthly / $ 62,370 MSRP / 24 Months

Hello everyone, I am posting this thread to see to gauge interest to see if this would be a reasonable deal that others may be interested in. I have had a change in jobs and had to drive an excess amount of miles. The car is daily driven so the mileage may vary from what is listed currently. If interested please PM for more details.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 M340i RWD

MSRP: 62,370
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 600.03 Pre-tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 600.03

Current mileage: 19000 (Will change as car is driven)
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 708
Maturity date: 11/2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
BMW Ultimate Care 36,000 Miles- Brakes, Wipers, Battery, etc
Shadowline Trim, 3M Crystalline Tints, Car garage kept and mainly hand washed.
Driver Assistance Package, Shadowline Package, Premium Package, Remote Engine Start, HK Sound, Wireless Charging

2 Likes

Nice deal! I’m sure this will go fast.

1 Like

@jhl0415 VERY interested.

Bud, you don’t need to give an incentive on this… save your money, or try selling it to carvana/carmax

2 Likes

@jhl0415 PM sent

Yeah, don’t do an incentive at all - this car will go fast. She’s a beauty. Good luck booster :muscle:

Edit-
Will lower the incentive for now but will be open to adding it on later as car is daily driven and miles may vary, thank you for the feedback!
Forgot Car comes with Ultimate Care+ 36mo for Brakes, Wipers, Battery, etc.

1 Like

To repeat what others have said, get rid of the incentive! This will be gone by end of day tomorrow. The only downside I can see is the lowish miles but depending on the lifestyle it could be a non-issue.

1 Like

Please close this thread for now, will reopen later if needed.
Thank you!