(Gauging Interest) 2019 Lexus NX 300 AWD Silver - $500 Per Month - 12K Miles Per Year - Northern VA

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Lexus NX300 AWD Silver

MSRP: $41,xxx
Monthly payment: $500 (includes VA tax, wear&tear, tire/wheel)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 8145
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1031
Maturity date: 4/1/2022

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Lexus Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Great condition, non-smoker, no accidents, tires in great condition, dealer maintained. Monthly includes excessive wear/tear, and wheel protection.

Car has the following notable options:

• Blind Spot Monitoring
  • Parking Sensors
  • Heated and Cooled Seats
  • Automatic Hands-free Liftgate

Photos: Will post if I get enough interest.

this is going to be a tough sell without incentives given that the NX is currently leasing in the $300s. I would suggest to A) post pics and B) offer an incentive that makes this attractive

You will need to give a massive incentive. You can get a nicely loaded rx350 for under 500

Thanks 305Hackr and djrabbi for you input.

Unfortunately Virginia is the worse when it comes to leasing vehicles (luxury cars especially). Even on leases, they tax the purchase price of the whole vehicle. Not just the leased amount. Prior to taxes, and options, the car was around $350-ish per month.

Don’t get me started on Virginia ANNUAL car property tax. That is another discussion.

Taxes were over $5k for an under $40k SUV? That sounds incorrect.

I agree. I lived in Alexandria and got screwed over few times. Very cheap car insurance though lol

The tax rate is 4.15% even if he paid sticker that’s ~$1700. He might just be passing on what the salesman told him without looking at the contract. But yes he is not paying $150 a month ($5000 total) in tax. Either way the deal is non competitive in this forum and will need a massive incentive.

1 Like