Gari Leasing April 21' BMW Specials! NEW & Loaners 330xi, X3 xdrive30i starting from $335/mo!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

thank you for reaching out. ill email you more details.

1 Like

Hi John, I have send you an Email for a X5 quote.
Please check email.

Thanks,

Nick

on it thank you for reaching out

1 Like

Now until Year End… New, In Stock 2021 BMW 3 series & X3 specials up to 12.5% off

12.5% off on MSRP up to $50k

11.9% off on MSRP $50.01k-$55k

11.4% off on MSRP $55.01k-$60K

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post:January 2021 Loaner Specials, & New BMWs listed at the bottom in link :triangular_flag_on_post:

Dealers in Northeast, but service nationwide*

My Contact Info:

Name: John

Phone: (215) 891-6094

Email: garileasing@gmail.com
(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

2020, BMW, 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 47,650

Convenience pckg, Ambient Lighting, Apple Car Play, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel & other standard options.

OTHER COLOR COMBOS/EQUIPMENTS AVAILABLE AS WELL!!! PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: Cover Taxes and all Fees + 1st payment:

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $335 without MSD, $315 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $365 without MSD, $345 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $365 without MSD, $345 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $395 without MSD, $375 with 7 MSDs.

:boom:OR :boom:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: $0.00 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + Tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $389 without MSD, $369 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $449 without MSD, $429 with 7 MSDs.

Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles per year
MF: 0.00086
Residual: 58%
Included Incentives: Depends on the payment structure mentioned above.
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT, *(but contact for nationwide; except CA & MA)
Leasehackr Score: 10.9

BROKER FEE: $399

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

LINK TO LEASEHACKR REVIEW PAGE:

LINK TO FULL SPREAD SHEET:

LINK TO FULL POST:

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Thank you Jim, I got your text. Will work on your request and get back to you shortly via text.

Thank you for reaching out.

John

Hi Gari,

Interested in the X3 2020 Loaner at 16%, ready for pick up this week. Below are the details, please come back if available.

model - X3 30i
color - Pythonic Blue, Dark Graphite Metallic
36/10
Loyalty - yes
msd - yes

shot you an email. let me know there if you have any questions.

Thank you,
John
Gari Leasing
215-891-6094

Hopefully I’m not in the wrong place.

Today I returned my 430i convertible.

I wanted get into a 330xi M Sport, I wanted to do $2500 out of pocket and be at $450 a month zip code 10701.

Was I unrealistic? I know I have loyalty and military not sure if able to combine and $300 credit for not using the miles.

Please let me know. The MSRP was $50,000 black on black

Did you try to sell the car to Carmax, Vroom or Carvana, most probably you had equity in that car

Nope no equity this was a horrible lease 5k down and $688 a month on a demo car the residual with tax was 37k

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Gari Leasing - Broker - NY, NJ, PA, CT, MD, DE, VA, OH, IL, USA-Nationwide” reviews

Hey John,

I’ve sent you a message on April 13th, and I’ve just sent a message to remind you to reply. Thanks.

Please all the DAS amount to the title.

Hey sent an email about M235i thanks.

Sent via text thanks!

Hi John, email sent for 330i xdrive. Thanks

Hi @garileasing i just emailed you for X3