Gari Leasing April 21' BMW Specials! NEW & Loaners 330xi, X3 xdrive30i starting from $335/mo!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

:triangular_flag_on_post:April Loaner Specials!:triangular_flag_on_post:

:red_car: 2021 330xi loaners 1st, then scroll for 2021 X3 xdrive30i loaners, & then New BMWs listed at the bottom in link :red_car:

Dealers in Northeast, but service nationwide

Contact Info:

Name: John
Phone: (215) 891-6094
Email: garileasing@gmail.com

In your initial text (preferred)/email please include:

1. Your Name.
  2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Options.
  3. Zip code of vehicle registration.
  4. Miles per year: (7.5k-available on some models only, 10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)
  5. Loyalty/Conquest
  6. MSDs? (Y/N)
  7. Any other incentive you may qualify for e.g.: Recent College Grad***/USAA/PenFed member, OL code (worth $500 not $1,000 in northeast), etc.
  8. Approximate credit score

(Initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired, if you call and it goes to voicemail, please leave a detailed message with call back info)

:checkered_flag:2021, BMW 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 46,250

Driver Assist Pckg, Ambient Lighting, Apple Car Play, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel & other standard options.

OTHER COLOR COMBOS/EQUIPMENTS AVAILABLE AS WELL!!! PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: Cover Taxes + All Fees + 1st payment:

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $354 without MSD, $335 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $384 without MSD, $365 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $369 without MSD, $350 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $399 without MSD, $380 with 7 MSDs.

:boom:OR :boom:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: $0.00 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + Tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $405 without MSD, $387 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $435 without MSD, $417 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $449 without MSD, $429 with 7 MSDs.

BROKER FEE: $399

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

:checkered_flag:2021, BMW X3 xdrive30i, Loaner
MSRP: $46,950

Navigation, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated seats, Apple Carplay, Ambient Lighting & other standard options.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: Cover Taxes + All Fees + 1st payment:

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $389 without MSD, $369 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $409 without MSD, $389 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $439 without MSD, $419 with 7 MSDs.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: $0.00 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + Tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $439 without MSD, $419 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $469 without MSD, $449 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $460 without MSD, $440 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $490 without MSD, $470 with 7 MSDs.

Link to Full Spread Sheet:

My contact info:

(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

In your initial text/email please include:

1. Your Name.
  2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Options.
  3. Zip code of vehicle registration.
  4. Miles per year: (7.5k-available on some models only, 10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)
  5. Loyalty/Conquest
  6. MSDs? (Y/N)
  7. Any other incentive you may qualify for e.g.: Recent College Grad***/USAA/PenFed member, OL code (worth $500 not $1,000 in northeast), etc.
  8. Approximate credit score

Payments are based on FICO Auto V8 score of 700 or above.*

Link to Leasehackr Review Page:

Link to full post:

College Grad Program Criteria:

Program Details – $1,000 Lease/APR Credit is good towards the lease or finance of any new BMW MY2020 or MY2021 vehicle, excluding All M2 Coupes, M3 CS Sedan, M4 CS Coupe, MY19 M5 and M5 Competition Sedan, through BMW FS.
–
Super Elite rate available for eligible graduates who qualify for Standard Plus credit tier or better.
–
Advance will be based on customer’s FICO score and income.
–
Security Deposit Waiver, unless stipulated by credit.
–
Graduation from an accredited college or university, within the United States, with an Undergraduate, Graduate or Associate’s degree earned within previous 24 months OR eligible for graduation within next 6 months with a verifiable offer of employment.
–
A copy of the graduate’s diploma or official transcript.
–
Proof of Income (most recent paystubs) or employer letter with the Human Resources representative’s contact information, stating position/title, and income.
–
At least 6 months of credit file
–
No previous derogatory credit on file
–
Gross debt to income ratio of less than 45%. Gross automotive payment to income ratio of less than 20%.

Approx. Credit Score:

Please know that most auto leasing companies use FICO AUTO Version 8 for scoring model, which may be different than what your credit card company or websites like credit karma gives you.

MORE INFO:

My Dealers are located in Philadelphia Region/Central NJ or Northern NJ depending on where the deal is.

Pickups are the fastest way. People have been getting very inexpensive quotes during this pandemic. Depending on distance from the dealer, expect at least a week or two (start to finish) on a SHIPPING deal. Pickups are much faster!

Depending on distance from origin, quotes are as low as $300 to upwards of $1,500. Please note that shipping costs are not part of my deal, either you arrange it yourself or reimburse dealer directly for the cost if they arrange it for you.
Please make sure all your due diligence are taken care off before paying me, as my fee is non-refundable. Consult with other decision makers (if any), check insurance rates, determine shipping cost if applicable, etc.

The only exception to the rule is if you are denied credit. Or if I error in numbers and you decide not to proceed because of it (has not happened in 7 years)

I prefer Venmo or Apple Pay. All these options have no additional fees. PayPal is not an option for me so please do not request that.

Most Leasing Banks I deal with will approve credit as low as 575 Experian bureau; however, for the best deal my spreadsheet is based on scores of 700 or higher. There is no risk with running your credit, I refund you 100% if you’re not approved. But please save both of our times and check your credit for free on credit karma or similar websites to get an idea. (If you are 750 there, you shouldn’t be 650 on your fico auto v8 score.) They are usually very close to each other in most cases.

“PLEASE DO NOT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS OR REQUEST QUOTES ON THIS THREAD, TEXT/EMAIL ONLY INITIALLY SO I CAN PROVIDE ALL CLIENTS WITH THE MOST EFFICIENT SERVICE.”

If your state has a personal property tax, that is not included in my pricing. You are required to file and pay that on your own. Most states do not have this, but some do.

Protection plans starting at $550+tax for all vehicles. Regular price is $1,245 onwards. The dealer will consult with you about this service if desired. It’s 100% optional.

Required Disclosures:

2021 330xi loaner Leasehackr required disclosure:
Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles per year
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 58%
Included Incentives: Depends on the payment structure mentioned above.
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT, *(but contact for nationwide; except CA & MA)

2021 X3 xDrive30i Leasehackr requires disclosure:
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 56%

Sent Text, Thanks!

thank you for reaching out. i have texted you back.

Info sent via email. Thanks for your help!

@garileasing Info sent via email. Thanks for your help.

Info sent via text! @garileasing

Hi Yu,

just sent you a reply email.

Thank you,
John
Gari Leasing
215-891-6094

continuing conversation via text messages.

Thank you,
John
Gari Leasing
215-891-6094

Info sent via email. Thanks!

thank you for reaching out. ill email you more details.

1 Like

Hi John, I have send you an Email for a X5 quote.
Please check email.

Thanks,

Nick

on it thank you for reaching out

1 Like

Now until Year End… New, In Stock 2021 BMW 3 series & X3 specials up to 12.5% off

12.5% off on MSRP up to $50k

11.9% off on MSRP $50.01k-$55k

11.4% off on MSRP $55.01k-$60K

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post:January 2021 Loaner Specials, & New BMWs listed at the bottom in link :triangular_flag_on_post:

Dealers in Northeast, but service nationwide*

My Contact Info:

(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

2020, BMW, 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 47,650

Convenience pckg, Ambient Lighting, Apple Car Play, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel & other standard options.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Upfronts: Cover Taxes and all Fees + 1st payment:

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $335 without MSD, $315 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $365 without MSD, $345 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $365 without MSD, $345 with 7 MSDs.

:small_orange_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $395 without MSD, $375 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY + College Grad: $389 without MSD, $369 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY + College Grad: $419 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

:small_blue_diamond:Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $449 without MSD, $429 with 7 MSDs.

MF: 0.00086
Residual: 58%
Leasehackr Score: 10.9

LINK TO LEASEHACKR REVIEW PAGE:

LINK TO FULL SPREAD SHEET:

LINK TO FULL POST:

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Thank you Jim, I got your text. Will work on your request and get back to you shortly via text.

Thank you for reaching out.

John

Hi Gari,

Interested in the X3 2020 Loaner at 16%, ready for pick up this week. Below are the details, please come back if available.

model - X3 30i
color - Pythonic Blue, Dark Graphite Metallic
36/10
Loyalty - yes
msd - yes

shot you an email. let me know there if you have any questions.

Thank you,
John
Gari Leasing
215-891-6094