“Gari Leasing - Broker - NY, NJ, PA, CT, MD, DE, VA, OH, IL, USA-Nationwide” reviews

, , , , , , , , ,

John was great to work with on my hunt for a new 330i. I was looking for a vehicle with Driving Assistance Professional + other options which was rather hard to find but he found me a well equipped car at a very competitive price. When there were as a slight issue with the numbers at signing, John stepped in and helped get everything back on track. Overall this deal experience was super easy as all communication with the dealership happened online. When I arrived at the dealer it only took 30 minutes to sign some last documents, run my credit card, and buy floor liners before I was on my way. I’ll be sure to reach out to John again when I decide to spring for a M340i in a few years.

thank you mate for your trust and business. it was a pleasure working with you

Michael, thank you again for your time and business. you were a pleasure to work with.

My deal last week with John on an X3M was super easy, very communicative. Even got the congrats text after delivery. As straightforward as it gets.

Thank you Nick. you have been a pleasure to work with. best of luck with your new beast!

Just got in to my new 330xi and I’m absolutely speechless! Impeccable service and so nice!!! The entire process took less than a day! I’m probably never going back to the “normal” way of leasing cars!!! 10000000 star rating! And he’s so honest and upfront!

Brother, thank you for your kind comments. you were a pleasure to work with as well.

Cheers!! :slight_smile:

Amazing service. Thank you for all your help. I ran into some co-signer/credit obstacles and John called me to discuss ways around it. I reached out to a few other brokers on here and in my personal life with the same parameters and requirements and John was the only one able/wanting to help and make it happen. Truly appreciate your help. Super professional. Also I reached out at 2pm on Tuesday 10/6/2020 and he got me in the car I wanted by 1pm on Friday 10/9/2020. Damn quick if you ask me. John from Gari leasing is the way to go! Will refer and recommend to EVERYONE on here and definitely in my personal life

I had a pleasure working with John from Gari leasing last week. From first contact until full lease was signed, it took less than 24h! I can’t stress enough how easy, fast, reliable and straightforward John and his partners at BMW made the process easy for me. John was available during the weekend and always responded quickly over text and phone. Every single price and fee was exactly as expected and without any surprises all the way through which was my biggest concern.

Full Story:
I was planning to buy a pre owned car but after visiting some shady dealerships and got multiple surprises at signing after agreeing on final price, I was very skeptical and completely lost trust in any car dealership. Once I decided to lease and connected with John it was smooth and easy process. John was available, explained and addressed every question I had about every possible
section of the lease agreement. Once I signed the lease contract and payed the broker fee, I knew exactly how much I am expected to spend. When I picked up the car everything was exactly as promised no surprises or any additional fees. The car was detailed, prepared, docs were ready to sign and I was in and out in less than 15 min. Thanks John for all your help! I will certainly be back

1 Like

I leased a BMW M340i and John was very helpful, responsive, friendly, and mainly patient throughout the entire process! I loved working with him and will come back if ever need be
The entire process took less than 2 full days!!!

thank you brother for you kind words. i am very happy that the whole process was easy and seamless for you. it was a pleasure working with you. kindly let me know if i may be of any further assistance.

cheers!

Thank you bud, it was a pleasure working with you as well. be safe with that fast car, and enjoy…

Cheers!!!

Not even a week ago I began my search for my new BMW lease, it was my first time leasing and I reached out many brokers for help. Fortunately I was able to work with John from Gari leasing. Not only was he one of the few that promptly replied to all of my questions but he was able to find me exactly the car I was looking for at the price I didn’t think was possible. John explained all the numbers and the process every step of the way, there were no surprises except for how fast we were able to sign the lease and pick up my dream car. It has been a pleasure to work with John and Gari leasing, I would definitely recommend them to any one looking for a BMW lease and I will definitely be back.

I got my new BMW X3, and it was unbelievable fast and easy process. John is an amazing guy who constantly follow up and work very diligently.

This was the first experience that I leased a vehicle from a broker but I will always use this service since I was able to save a huge amount of time & effort, and that’s more important than $$.

His number was cheaper than any brokers and the fee was $100 less so there was no reason to hesitate to make a deal with him.

He found exact vehicle that I was looking for and I was so happy to drive. It took less than 30 mins and 90% of paper works already done through the Docusign. Super easy and convenient!

On my way home, he called me even though it’s not his business hour but he wanted make sure we are satisfied with the vehicle and his service.

If you are looking for a very aggressive numbers + hospitality, I would 100% recommend him!

Thank you so much, John! I will recommend you to my friends :smile::+1:

1 Like

Thank you John, for an amazing lease experience. This was one of the best and easiest car purchases I’ve ever had. John was extremely knowledgeable about the whole process, and got me an incredible deal on an M340i. I will definitely be leasing again with John, and would recommend him to all my friends and relatives. Thanks again John.

Jim Z.

Thank you John for making the process easy and fast. Answered all questions without problems. We talked on Thursday and I picked up my new x3 on Friday. Thanks again

Jonathan

I am sad to say I do not recommend Gari Leasing. John had help me setup a custom order BMW with BMW Princeton back in April. Recently I was told by John and the GM of BMW Princeton they no longer work with brokers, thus BMW Princeton no longer considering my custom built BMW a valid sale, unless I re-negotiate the terms of the lease to a higher payment due to “market conditions” and cannot sell me the car at the negotiated lease terms.

I was hoping John had some more push to make sure that my build coming to a completion would still be mine, but nonetheless he just sent me back the fee and desposit back which I’m thankful for his integrity to at least do so. Unless something dramatic changes, I suggest to look elsewhere for now.

Big thanks to Gari Leasing! Contacted them on Thursday had my new Outback Saturday afternoon. My wife loves the car, so do the kiddos. The deal I worked out with Gari Leasing was exactly as promised when I showed up to dealer. I was in and out in 40mins. Unfortunately I had to drive far to pickup vehicle but it was well worth it considering the savings.