Gari Leasing NOVEMBER BMW New & Loaners special. BLACK FRIDAY DEALS NOW - MONTH END

, , , , , , , ,

LOANERS:
1- 2020, BMW, 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 48,135 (Alpine White exterior with Black interior)

Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

*Equipment: Convenience Package, Live Cockpit Pro, Ambient lighting, Apple car play, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $419 without MSD, $397 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 449 without MSD, $424 with 7 MSDs.

Months: 36 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles per year
MF: 0.00082
Residual: 58%
Included Incentives: Depends on the payment structure mentioned above.
Region: NY, NJ, PA, CT
Leasehackr Score: 10.3

BROKER FEE: $399

Calculator Link:

2- 2020 X2 xdrive28i
MSRP: $42,550 (White exterior with Black Interior)

Drive-Off Amount: $ 0 ($925 acquisition fee + DMV for NY/NJ/PA/CT + tag agency fee + Doc Fee all rolled in the payments) + Sales Tax + 1st payment.

*Equipment: Convenience Package, Apple car play, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $409 without MSD, $389 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 424 without MSD, $404 with 7 MSDs.

Residual: 56%
Leasehackr Score: 9.2

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

3- 2020, BMW, 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 48,215 (Jet Black exterior with Black interior)

*Equipment: Convenience Package, Live Cockpit Pro, Ambient lighting, Apple car play, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY: $419 without MSD, $397 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 449 without MSD, $424 with 7 MSDs.

My contact info:

Name: John
Phone: (215) 891-6094
Email: garileasing@gmail.com
(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

In your initial text/email please include:

1. Your Name.
  2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Options.
  3. Zip code of vehicle registration.
  4. Miles per year: (7.5k-available on some models only, 10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)
  5. Loyalty/Conquest
  6. MSDs? (Y/N)
  7. Any other incentive you may qualify for e.g.: Recent College Grad***/USAA/PenFed member, OL code (worth $500 not $1,000 in northeast), etc.
  8. Approximate credit score

payments are based on FICO Auto V8 score of 700 or above.**

link to my main post:

I sent over info requested regarding the 330ixdrive new and loaner. I emailed and texted. 845 area code and jonathan email address. Trying to get this done as soon as possible.

sent you back a text

Just emailed inquiring about a x3

1 Like

I’ve texted you about the 330xi loaners

Emailed you for: a 2021 BMW X6

Amazing service. Thank you for all your help. I ran into some co-signer/credit obstacles and John called me to discuss ways around it. I reached out to a few other brokers on here and in my personal life with the same parameters and requirements and John was the only one able/wanting to help and make it happen. Truly appreciate your help. Super professional. Also I reached out at 2pm on Tuesday 10/6/2020 and he got me in the car I wanted by 1pm on Friday 10/9/2020. Damn quick if you ask me. John from Gari leasing is the way to go! Will refer and recommend to EVERYONE on here and definitely in my personal life.

Thank you for considering Gari Leasing in getting your new BMW.

It was certainly a pleasure working with you and I am very glad everything worked out perfect at the end.

You are a friend now and anything that I may be of help with, let me know, you have my number.

Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, BMW, 330xi, Loaner
MSRP: $ 45,500 (Mineral Gray Metallic exterior with Black interior)

One 330XI vehicles available:
1- Mineral Gray with Black interior (price shown on below structure)

*Gray with Black has: Driving Assistance Package, apple car play, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, & other standard options.

Monthly Payments with current LEASE LOYALTY account with BMW FS: $385 without MSD, $359 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments with LOYALTY but NO current active BMW FS LEASE account: $399 without MSD, $375 with 7 MSDs.

Monthly Payments without LOYALTY: $ 425 without MSD, $399 with 7 MSDs.

Residual: 58%
Leasehackr Score: 10.7

Leasehackr Calculator Link:

My contact info:

Name: John
Phone: (215) 891-6094
Email: garileasing@gmail.com
(initial point of contact is TEXT or EMAIL ONLY!!! After your text or email, please write in comments below that you have sent in the info requested. Once you make contact, we can set up a call if desired)

In your initial text/email please include:

1. Your Name.
  2. Model, Desired Colors (at least 2-3 choices) and Options.
  3. Zip code of vehicle registration.
  4. Miles per year: (7.5k-available on some models only, 10k, 12k or 15k, etc.)
  5. Loyalty/Conquest
  6. MSDs? (Y/N)
  7. Any other incentive you may qualify for e.g.: Recent College Grad***/USAA/PenFed member, OL code (worth $500 not $1,000 in northeast), etc.
  8. Approximate credit score

payments are based on FICO Auto V8 score of 700 or above.**

1 Like

Emailed you the above info. Thanks!

Hello Gari,
I am interested in 2021 BMW 330ix drive sedan to lease. Please see my details below:
Name: Shamael Mustafa
Model: 330ix Drive Sedan
Desired Colors: White, Black, Red
Zip Code for Titling: 37343 (Hixson, TN)
Mileage Per Year: 12k
Loyalty Program: no
MSD’s: don’t plan on using
Other Incentive: PenFed account holder (Code: 965TZXZX), spouse is also college student (PhD)
Credit Score: 750
Other: would like Convenience package for sure and also ‘premium package’ if payments allow. Would like quote on no money down and roll over whatever costs I can to keep cash on hand).
Thank you for your help.
Shamael Mustafa

Do you have this same car as a Demo? Loaners usually get a little more beating. I’m in NY - would just need to know what my tax would be and If you can send me the window Sticker just to confirm all options/color.

I believe you put 8.875% in the calculator.

1. Jesus torres
  2. X 7. White exterior Interior any
    1. But I can travel anywhere for a good deal.
  3. 10k a year
  4. Loyalty/Conquest. None
  5. MSDs? (Y/N)
    7.none

@SonuK: I do have demos, but the deals on them are not as good as they are on loaners. The demos, do not get the same depreciation reimbursement as loaners do from BMW NA.

However, I understand your your concern, but the dealer i am working on this loaner with is a very reputable and a big dealer group. their vehicles are very well kept, and they run it through their service department after every loaner run to make sure the vehicles stay in tip top shape.

also, another fact that helps is that this dealer is in a very upscale area of NJ, so minimum to no abuse is incurred to them.

Let me know which way you would like to go, and i shall be more than happy to help.

Sincrely,
John
Gari Leasing
215-891-6094

NY state has different tax based on zip code, if you provide me with it, i can verify and let you know of exact.
Thank you

sent you an email. thank you