Gabriel-HondaGabe Honda dealer NY

Please follow our Review Page Guideline:

Hello LH community

My name is Gabriel and i been in the industry for over 4 years, I pride myself in providing customers with unbeatable Honda prices, and looking forward to help the LH community.
regions: NY,NJ,CT,PA
no fee.
text or call Gabriel 917-680-3895

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Great experience with Gabe. My friend leased 2024 Honda Crv exl from him. Got fantastic deal 36 w 12k .

Great experience with Hondagabe. First contact Thursday afternoon, car delivered in NJ Saturday afternoon. All paperwork done remotely. Struggled for a while to find inventory with other brokers but he had the car and color I wanted and even more choice than any other, especially for this car.

We leased a 2024 crv hybrid touring, 36/12. 2861$ due at signing and 499$ per month, no broker fee, no loyalty. Quotes from other brokers here were 3985 DAS and 527$ per month + 600$ Broker fee for the same term without delivery.

We were suspicious initially because of the use of a gmail address but once contacted from a more official email address from dealership everything was good.

Will definitely check Gabe firsthand for our next lease. Thank you we really appreciated your help.

2 Likes

I had a very positive experience with Gabe. I needed to replace a lease that was ending, and Gabe provided great numbers for a 2024 Honda Accord EX. The car was dropped off the next day. Great service.

Great experience working with Gabe. Possibly the easiest auto transaction I have ever had. Contacted on Wednesday, paperwork signed remotely on Thursday, took delivery Friday morning.

Quick, painless, highly recommend!