Ga - september x1 blowout (Starting at $308/month upfronts and msds included) $4482 das exluding tax!

You’ve never paid a doc fee? (this is usual name for dealer fee…)

Interesting…

He’s always paid doc fee. But he’s too savvy to have noticed.

7 Likes

Yeah. Can’t get out of the ol’ doc fee but nothing says you can’t negotiate discount to mitigate it. :slight_smile:

Perhaps this is what they meant? Either way…

That’s the only way I’d have it. It’s a line item whether we discount the car $10 or $10,000

Attention: We have 2 2019 BMW 750s available for lease. 3 year/7500 miles for $1249 a month. Whoever is interested please let me know. They are on their way to us. I anticipate them being sold prior to arrival. Same applies here: This is taxes, acq, doc, fp due at signing.

One is Carbon Black on Congac and one is Metallic White on Black. Both have Premium Package, Drive Assist Plus, Front Vent Seats, M Sport Pack, Park Assist Pack.

2 Likes

Hey, any updates on that 330i shipment?

What’s the current BMW pull ahead program?

BMW isn’t currently offering pull ahead

Any plans for 440i’s to arrive in the next month or two?

I’ll check out pipeline when I’m back in the office tomorrow.

1 Like

Any M5 lease deals?

Yes! I will be in touch tomorrow.

Please follow outlined guidelines in the OP. I will get to people as I can.

1 Like

I leased two 540i’s from BMW Pros. Brian and his team were AWESOME! The deal was exactly what he said it would be…no if’s and but’s or add-ons. So, pleased that I have them on the lookout for an x5! Would certainly recommend these folks highly. Thanks again Brian, Daniel, and the entire team for your patience and thoroughness! Looking forward to working with you folks again.

3 Likes

Thanks for the review Tony. We greatly appreciate the business and your trek down to Atlanta. We hope to do business again in the future. Enjoy the cars and call me if you need anything else.

Thanks Brian. Really enjoyed Gianni’s personality and Dan’s football trivia!

Bronze/coffee X7? Prob more suited for AARP.com

I lease just about any color combination for the right number, but I’d need like $299 a month for that monstrosity.

1 Like

I’ll find the right person for it!

3 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: unique color combos are awesome!!

1 Like

Any update on 330i shipment you said was coming?