Ga - september x1 blowout (Starting at $308/month upfronts and msds included) $4482 das exluding tax!

we do ship nationwide that we add to the price of the vehicle, college grad and loyalty is applicable.

Were at the moment out of leasable 4 series, should have some in the next coming weeks.

Any 5 series loaners with Msport package?

1 Like

checkout stock number 54618 on our website

1 Like

Congrats…Being sold out is a good problem to have!

1 Like

CRAZY X7 DEAL 10.19% OFF BEFORE LOYALTY CREDIT…

TAX,ACQ,DOC NOT INCLUDED

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back with me. I’m looking for one by the end of the month.

Hi,
i sent you a DM regarding the X3 19572 or similar. can you please get back to me?

Hey Kareem. I’ll be in touch later today. Thanks for following up.

This is a good deal on a demo/loaner with lower miles such as this, typically this is an invoice deal as these things are red hot down here in the south. :+1:

I sent you a message abt the X5

Sent you a message, but looking for 530e with active driver assistance plus. Hoping for great deals as they stopped taking orders for 2019’s and started on 2020s

do people on these forums actually pay dealer fees??

I sense a troll among us.

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested in stock #54618 2019 530M. Is the car still available? If it is, please call me at (561)542-3704 at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance.

Jason

Surprised the X2 M35 hasn’t gotten scooped up yet!

I hear they have launch control :cool:

Totally serious. I’m new to this place but have been using brokers and other negotiating, I would absolutely refuse to pay a dealer fee. Deal breaker. I’m mean unless I got the prices I want and it’s already included like I don’t know it exists.

You’ve never paid a doc fee? (this is usual name for dealer fee…)

Interesting…

He’s always paid doc fee. But he’s too savvy to have noticed.

7 Likes

Yeah. Can’t get out of the ol’ doc fee but nothing says you can’t negotiate discount to mitigate it. :slight_smile:

Perhaps this is what they meant? Either way…