G80 sport finally

Ok. So I found out that Woodland Hills hyundai had received the g80 sport so I went over there to check it out and found a few problems. 1. I couldn’t test drive the car. 2. I couldn’t lease the car. 3. I could beat up the sea person. 4. The car had a raised price on the car.
I’m still going to go test drive it next month when they allow me tho. But why this 10% price increase I don’t understand.

Told you negotiating was going to be fast and simple. :joy:

Almost all brand new models will go for MSRP or even above for the first few months. Once demand dies down, then dealerships will be more flexible.

I’m giving them exactly one month. If I can’t get it then the v8 is how I shall roll

Lol. A Genesis for above MSRP? ROFLMAO :open_mouth:
In 6 months they will be on their knees begging to take it from them.

That sounds perfect but I ain’t 6 months lol. I’m callings dealer from Los Angeles all the way to vegas just to see who does a better price. Just got to wait till may 3rd😔

so after talking to a dealer and driving over an hour just to test drive it i found out 2 things. cars a beast. so was the price. they told me the mf was .003 which is honestly the highest ive seen. the rv was 53 or 54 for the 36/10. jerk dealer quoted me 2k and 810 a month. when i got back i got a nice dealer to tell me 2k and 640. I think by the end of the month I can get it under 600

Hyundai for just under $600?

I couldn’t do it guys. the heart wants what it wants. I drove over an hour to puente hills and got the polar ice for 629 a month 2k 36/10.

It’s people like you that we should be grateful for. If dealers didn’t move inventory at exorbitant prices for some customers, they wouldn’t be able to rationalize losing money on others. As long as you’re happy, that’s what matters. Enjoy the car!

2 Likes

Lol @ the dealer trying to sell at or over msrp.

I was window shopping a c43 amg and next door there was a small Toyota dealer.

Went in, I was offered a test drive for the 86. Had fun. Went back and he got me the car at MSRP plus installed options like window tint and some chrome thing.

Sale price was above msrp. Then told him my 750 credit score and was told these cars finance at 5.9% because it’s a sports car and won’t be like their other models.

It was their last car and they sell fast.

Lol a big dealer 20 minutes from there had 40+.

I don’t understand how some salespeople survive…