Frustration with dealerships

I actually do, but I don’t understand what you’re asking with the first question.

You can’t remember the details of a car deal you did 6 months ago?

I’ve leased 5 cars since last December, and 4 of them are already gone. Pretty sure I’ve actually have leased more cars during that period that bought new socks. Lol

$1047 due at signing, $47/mo. No I can’t remember the residual msrp MF doc fee etc. these details are only important the day of. Search the forum details are there, much more accurate than my memory and I do lease many cars and help people I know for free get amazing leases every month.

I think I’ve came to a final deal thankfully. A 2016 Chevy Cruze 1LT w/ convenience/RS package for ~199/month after taxes w/ ~700 due at signing (included in that is the last lease $309 lease payment on my 2014 Volt as I owe 5 payments and the pull ahead is 4 payments.

We’ll see if everything comes together.

1 Like

My man. I’m alot like the Flo for Progressive Insurance myself on these lease deals. Just want to make sure people get taken care of.

Sometimes I’m the one, but sometimes I’m not.

1 Like

Why not a '17 Volt? You should be able to get a similar deal… unless you don’t live in a CARB state.

I unfortunately don’t. I was looking at minimum 280+ for any Volt around this area.

I like the Cruze a lot. I have a 2016 Legacy for my big card needs, this is a small fun manual.

I ended up just picking it up a couple hours ago.

2016 Cruze LT Manual w/ RS and Convience Package
22290 MSRP
~21500 Sale price
3360 in rebates/incentives

they paid 1300 to pay off my last 4 of 5 Volt lease payments on top of that.

I paid 750 OTD which included 1st month, tax on incentives, and the last $309 lease payment
$199/month after taxes

I like my 16 Cruze Limited so a better redesigned Cruze with a stick shift sounds great.