Frustration with dealerships

3160 rebates, .96 apr/MF, 15k residual 54% (+2 or +3 for 12/10) 39 months; 9.5% discount unless you’re supplier, college student, or supplier employee.

39/39
Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $201
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $215
Drive Off: $700
First month’s payment incl. tax: $215
Down payment: $0
Registration and doc fee: $480
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $6
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 years
Disposition Fee: $395
Total Lease Cost: $8,852

The only package on the 2016 Malibu I’m looking for is the Convenience/Tech package.

I also qualify for lease conquest as I own a current Subaru lease.

I also qualify for the graduate/student discount.

I’m looking at 12K/36 for the most part.

Same with the 2017 Volt, but I only need base on that.

In area I used:

Manny Reyes
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Castle Chevrolet
400 E Roosevelt Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
C:773-677-5450
O:630-279-5552
F:630-279-2126
mreyes@castleguy.com

Got the 16 Malibu Limited LT for $47/mo $0 down ($1047 due at signing). Without volt credit. Be patient and guide them through the process by being educated about the car. Sales managers from various brands now call me to help them figure out leases.

Hey,

Your malibu deal sounds interesting. Did you mean 147 or 47/month?

Can you let me know the general information on your deal though? MSRP, sales price, etc? If it’s not too much to ask.

senwia, what month did you close your deal? MSRP?

30015 MSRP
26800 Sale Price
.0004 MF/59% residual 36/30
3160 lease cash (Bonus Cash + Malibu Pull ahead)
$212/mo

@Randy_Haddox @jbreality it’s Long gone it was $47/mo and it was 6 months ago. You can find it by searching this forum. For the Malibu Limited (old body style), I don’t quite remember the details.

Ah yes. We cleared that inventory quickly. There 8k+ in rebates available at the time.

Frustration: watch that word. I have found it very helpful to reset when I hear myself using it. Rather than suffering some injustice, how can I act to get a good result?

The education and sharing happening in this thread is an example of that positive response. Thanks for starting this topic!

1 Like

So dealing with my local dealership has been a better experience. I don’t think they are flexible enough on price so I think I may pass on till when my lease is actually over in Feb vs. the pull ahead offer, but they’ve showed me all the numbers and they all match what they should. Since they are the only Chevy dealership in town they just aren’t willing to lower the sales price before incentives to below the 25980 GM Supplier price vs 26750 MSRP. So my payment is still 230 with 530 out of pocket after taxes when if I’m going with another Chevy I want it under 200. That seems to be their final offer with only 2 days left to make a deal before my coupons expire.

It’s 6 months ago and it’s long gone and you can’t remember? Do you change cars like you change socks? Lol

I actually do, but I don’t understand what you’re asking with the first question.

You can’t remember the details of a car deal you did 6 months ago?

I’ve leased 5 cars since last December, and 4 of them are already gone. Pretty sure I’ve actually have leased more cars during that period that bought new socks. Lol

$1047 due at signing, $47/mo. No I can’t remember the residual msrp MF doc fee etc. these details are only important the day of. Search the forum details are there, much more accurate than my memory and I do lease many cars and help people I know for free get amazing leases every month.

I think I’ve came to a final deal thankfully. A 2016 Chevy Cruze 1LT w/ convenience/RS package for ~199/month after taxes w/ ~700 due at signing (included in that is the last lease $309 lease payment on my 2014 Volt as I owe 5 payments and the pull ahead is 4 payments.

We’ll see if everything comes together.

1 Like

My man. I’m alot like the Flo for Progressive Insurance myself on these lease deals. Just want to make sure people get taken care of.

Sometimes I’m the one, but sometimes I’m not.

1 Like

Why not a '17 Volt? You should be able to get a similar deal… unless you don’t live in a CARB state.

I unfortunately don’t. I was looking at minimum 280+ for any Volt around this area.

I like the Cruze a lot. I have a 2016 Legacy for my big card needs, this is a small fun manual.

I ended up just picking it up a couple hours ago.

2016 Cruze LT Manual w/ RS and Convience Package
22290 MSRP
~21500 Sale price
3360 in rebates/incentives

they paid 1300 to pay off my last 4 of 5 Volt lease payments on top of that.

I paid 750 OTD which included 1st month, tax on incentives, and the last $309 lease payment
$199/month after taxes

I like my 16 Cruze Limited so a better redesigned Cruze with a stick shift sounds great.