Free ticket to 2019 OC Auto Show (Anaheim, CA)

Updated for 2019. Free ticket to the OC Auto Show compliments of Lexus of Westminster. Free tix is only valid on Thursday-Friday (10/3-10/4). Tix on Saturday-Sunday is BOGO.

https://autoshowoc.com/dealercustomerredemption/?squadup-promo=oclexus

7 Likes

Thank you Jon!

Anyone been to OC Auto show before? More importantly, any brand giving away vouchers like the LA show? I’m solely going for the vouchers…hope Lexus has one since I missed out on the US Open.

Would be good to see some Hackrs on the event. Haven’t had Socal meet in a while…

1 Like

Thanks @Jon. This is an amazing opportunity to get the 1k certificate without compromising on principles

4 Likes

page not found…Just copy and paste OCLEXUS-F

For a small fee, I will email anyone a free ticket [name may not match] with a chance to get a 1k certificate [use at your own peril] :slight_smile:
Just kidding …

And for a slightly larger fee, I will email you @ursus’ driver’s license and social security number that I got from a site called equimax or something

6 Likes

I see you really missed me

2 Likes

ahaha- you guys just made my day!

I went to OC autoshow last year and they did not give out the 1k voucher at Lexus booth, the event was much smaller. I Ended up drove to LA on Nov for the voucher.

Updated link, so it’s working again.

Updated for 2018 OC Auto Show in October.

2 Likes

Excellent job
Thank you so much for posting. I applied for 2 free tickets.

Thank you!

Has anyone ever seen Lexus 1K certificates at this show?

Anyone going tonight? I’ll be cruising the cars with my son.

Thank you. I went there on Friday night, smaller than the one in LA but free is free I guess. Parking is $16 BTW.:expressionless:

1 Like

I went on Friday. First time to OC show. Usually go to the LA show. No Mercedes Benz or Cadillac at OC show. Why not?

Also i asked at Acura about $1k certificate or any kind, they said they had never heard of that. I did get a Lexus one a couple of years ago at LA show. I believe I did a test drive of the Lexus to get it.

Updated link for 2019 OC Auto Show.

Thanks Jon, link doesn’t seem to work :frowning:

EDIT: just saw new link and it works now, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Jon…i guess this year it will be a shorter drive.

Shorter drive? You mean instead of going to the LA Autoshow? The LA one in Nov is way better than this OC one.

1 Like