Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

The Tesla shows the side camera when you turn on your turn signal. It even has a map that shows cars close by.

Which is useless and distracting. A complete gimmick. Iā€™m not looking at the center console when I want to change lanes to the left.

As for map of cars nearbyā€¦ it doesnā€™t allows capture motorcyclists like this speeder.

1 Like

Agree. My Plaid at least has the dash screen, but itā€™s still distracting to look at the center screen at the live camera view. I love how some Tesla fans on fb groups etc. tout Teslaā€™s technology, but this isnā€™t 2017. The car has no 360 cam, no rear-cross traffic alert, BSM on mirrors, etc.

I wish, at least for the live cam, theyā€™d do what Kia has done (cam feed in the front screen on turn signal activation). Some stuff would be so easy to do via sw update like the 360 cam, but instead they are busy adding a button in the app to allow the car to fart remotely.

1 Like

Used it 5 times today already!

2 Likes

Agreedā€¦in 2023 this is almost a fatal flaw in a vehicle (no matter the cost).

1 Like

Are you sure it was the Tesla app one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wellā€¦counting like that its been maybe 15 times today then.

1 Like

New 2023 Ford MME pricing just announced!

Anyone that had a '23 ordered and delivered this year is able to capture the new lower prices.

Anyone with an incoming '23 order will get the new lower pricing !

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/30/ford-mustang-mach-e-price-cut.html

3 Likes

So Iā€™m eligible for $900 private offer better than nothing

1 Like

Wonder how that changes the converted orders ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the question I have too!

For those that got a converted order and getting the $6500 PCO, will we also get the $4000 price drop too ??

1 Like

Hmm I got a converted order dunno now

I doubt converted orders will also get the recent discounts because 22 pricing is still cheaper than the discount.

Butā€¦ you never know.

1 Like

Just heard from someone who just purchased a '23 MME using a PCO.

The dealer said Ford will be sending out refund checks for the new prices.

They had to do this, the gap to Model Y LR was too large. Still seems like a hard sell, with price difference, less performance and range.

Prem ER awd MachE now within $7,365 of Model Y LR. $14,865 if your income qualifys for EV tax credit.

Just got confirmation from an MME forum member whose '23 MME arrived (his was the transitional model year offer) - the dealer printed a new window sticker to reflect the new lower price.

And was able to stack:
$6500 PCO (Ford issued certificate when originally ordered)
$2000 Ford Options balloon financing
X plan discount
4.49% subvented APR

He was stoked to get $10,000 off the vehicle (PCO + price drop) and apply the X plan and $2000 incentive as well.

6 Likes

and tax credit on top of that? wow

1 Like

I was able to flip my '23 for an extremely small amount, would be hilarious if ford sent me a check for the msrp difference

1 Like

You did it before yesterday right?

Yeah early January I did