Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

Galpin Ford

1 Like

How much ADM ?

1 Like

Not in the market anymore, so I didn’t ask. I’m sure you can get one at MSRP if not lower.

Prior to the new year, I had dealers willing to do MSRP. They would start with ADM but easily went to MSRP

1 Like

When I signed on 1/6 I asked the ADM was $5k for non GT, $7.5K for GT

Just wait. Shit is about to hit the fan.

1 Like

This was before the 20k discount for MY. I wonder if they even have the balls to ask for ADM now.

They ask for it and hope. But they quickly drop the price.

1 Like

Yea… kind of hesitant to sign the the MME (have 6.5k credit from model change). I think we should be seeing deals in the next month or so as more brands start to get in the game of passing on fed money in a lease.

1 Like

Do you have Ford Options locked in and low APR?

@JamesBond is looking at lease instead of Ford Options.

I’d take the Ford Options if Ford Lease is bad (hoping Ford changes lease terms to include $7500 credit).

Ford Options will give: 4.49% and $2.000 incentive.

Just that sales tax is assessed fully for the entire MSRP even with $6500 PCO.

What @4sallypat said. Getting 2k ford option and 4.49% (annoying that it was 2.49 or so initially when I ordered in April).
But the tax is like 5.5k upfront.

1 Like

has this been confirmed?

When you build the car, choose Lease option it still shows $7500 tax credit. They need to remove that option if they not passing 7500 on leases.

1 Like

It very clearly says For Eligible Buyers

For lease no buyer is eligible since they not passing it on. For cash or loan some buyers will be eligible.

1 Like

Has this been confirmed?

I am pretty sure they are not. If they are passing then some LH must have reported it by now.

1 Like

Tesla like Ford are not passing the lease credit to the lease.

Tesla is relying on the instant discount.

1 Like

Just a few comments for those considering an MME. I bought a Select RWD last year and then traded it in for a Premium AWD.

1. The acceleration of the AWD didn’t feel that much quicker than the RWD. The difference in an ID4 RWD and AWD is night and day. In the MME, it wasn’t as noticeable.
  2. The MME battery really sucks in the cold. I didn’t have the extended range but in the warmer months, the car would read 210+ miles on a full charge. In the winter, I would get 160 miles on a full charge. Yes, most people only drive 10-20 miles per day but the low range still increases the frequency you have to charge and traveling becomes a bit more time consuming.
  3. The MME handles better than a Tesla MY but the MY feels much faster in daily driving.

I do think the MME is a great car and several of you are getting outstanding prices after your discounts. Just thought I’d share my experience to help in decision making.

4 Likes