Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

My plan is to go with the GT since it seemed like ford prioritized those and hope I get scheduled for one of the upcoming weeks and hope it gets here by the end of the ‘22 year to take advantage of the guaranteed $7500 tax credit. If I don’t get one of those early scheduled builds than I’ll just tell the dealer to switch the trim to a lower cost trim

The base select if not keeping. If I was keeping, premium AWD with extended battery all the way. It’s the best value IMO. I had all three trims, and am tired of getting pulled over in the GTPE, and the linear acceleration in the premium was the just right.

What does “Transferable within household” mean on the satisfaction offer? I know people who want to cancel their 2022 orders rather than proceed with 2023s. Can a new individual use the address on the old order to benefit from the offer? So long as a dealer can get it done, can a new individual use a new address on the old order to benefit from the offer?

Probably have to ask the dealer to clarify the requirements from that but I bet you would have to show at least some sort of proof that you live in that household

You really concerned with over a year to build? If that’s the case…sheesh Ford

Me personally am just trying to take advantage of the guaranteed 7500 tax credit by the end of the year. So if that falls through I can wait for a longer wait trim build. But yeah on the mach-e forums there are people that ordered in January that are getting rolled over, production is just so poor volume wise :man_facepalming:

Just wanted clarity, your previous post said by end of '23 year! Looks like it’ll be close to get an order built by end of 22.

1 Like

Does the dealer we select have any impact to the production timeline / delivery date?

Ohhhh good catch def a typo!

It is possible. Some dealers have more allocations.

Go big or go home with the private offer and end of year tax credit… Seems GT might be the best way to get a delivery this calendar year (I would take the under on this unicorn bet). So rolling the dice on the maximum private offer + x-plan + Ford Options unicorn.

Switched to the GT. Staying with Black exterior although the Grabber Blue was Grabbing Me.

Just got an update from my dealer, my MY23 Mach-E GT order was picked up, assigned a VIN and has a build date of 11/14 – So I am going to get it this year!!

edit: I hope.

8 Likes

FWIW - my build week was 5/16 pushed to 5/23. Took delivery on 7/10 ish. Shipping is slow as it comes up via train thru TX and then Kansas City.

1 Like

It took them about 2 weeks to ship my Lightning to the same dealer… fingers crossed.

Check your GTs, lot of people getting them scheduled late Oct/early November. My Chapman canceled GT is scheduled for 11/7, so it looks like they are getting a GT with ADMs for their lot.

Did anyone who wasn’t a GT get scheduled today?

Premium order that was a 22 to 23 convert → Not scheduled.
Premium order that was a 23 original → Scheduled for 11/7.
Go figure.

Probably because you are actually paying more for the 23 and less with the credit for the 22 conversion.

Lightnings are made in MI but Mach-e’s come form Mexico.

1 Like

Maybe. I just find it interesting that 22 orders don’t actually get priority.