Ford Bronco Sport - Big Bend 4x4 - 36/10.5 - $425 per month - Thoughts?

, ,

Just hoping to get some additional feedback from folks beyond my own perception. I’ve been a long-time lurker on here…thought that was the entire idea for the site. Guess I was wrong.

1 Like

Who said anything about broncos?

1 Like

Agreed. Hence me asking the question. I appreciate feedback from others…especially those that have more experience than me on a given topic. Just trying to make some sense of the offer vs. what others are getting in today’s crazy market.

It is……

(10 characters)

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought I did something wrong and was on the wrong site for a minute.

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

1 Like

Calc looks off for Pennsylvania

Tax rates vary from 9-11% for leases (6% sales tax plus 3% extra for leases, plus up to 2% additional in some counties)

Pretty much every dealer charges the max doc fee allowed by state law which is $389 IIRC.

Are these sports just sitting in dealer lots?

My point was what are you looking to get out of the deal. It’s the vehicle your kid wants and against better judgement your going to overpay. Dealers are marking these up or there gone before they hit the lot.

I hate to bag on the car, but these Bronco Sports remind me of the PT Cruiser. When those first came out people were scampering to get one and were paying whatever they could do get one (even if they were “Yaaaa basic”). A few years later people were 10K in the hole on them.

That said, that same situation is probably going to happen on many models of cars in the somewhat foreseeable future, so it’s probably not right for me to pick on just this one.

1 Like

Like the new Ford Escape worthless off the lot. I’m not trying to sway OP but I paid $75 bucks more a month for a 55k Durango RT with cooled seats, captains chairs and a hemi lol.

Locally, there is one bronco sport for every two escapes available. Almost half of the bronco sports have been on the lot for at least 60 days. For whatever that’s worth.

If your going by car gurus on the lot time starts once the vehicle is on the dealer sight. Jump to the dealer site and it’s a generic pic and in transit.

If that’s the car you want get it. That is a lot to pay for a 30k car though and since it’s new there’s zero programs.

I’m in the Detroit area and they are leasing a tad better here but not much. But in our market you can do a lot better for 425 a month and 1250 DAS as far as vehicle goes. But again this market is screwed up

1 Like

I dont see any reason to lease this. If you want it, finance it, the payment will be lower.

Already been said, but I’ll repeat: $55K Jeep Sahara 4xE can be had for this monthly. Just say’in, again.

This, let your son spec out a 4xe it should change his mind quick and it makes more sense

1 Like

Also bearing in mind kids are fickle. Son may like the Sport only because a chick he has a crush on wants one too. edit: and if this chick doesn’t like the Sahara…time for a better chick. :wink:

I couldn’t imagine driving a bronco sport. That’s a girly car. This is coming from a guy who’s ordering a Barbie hot pink Jeep Wrangler.

That’s how I see it too, so my thinking is he only likes it because a girl likes it. But hey, “if she’s paying…I’m still driving.”

BTW, I think we’re all waiting for the pic proof, hope you see it this year! LOL

1 Like