Ford Bronco Discussion - Soon MY2024

saw this at carmax this morning
this you?

https://www.carmax.com/car/23290073

nuh, mine is a hard top with Aux switches. Everything else is the same.

I’m blind
I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I always wonder why they don’t make EVs that look like this. I understand the whole aerodynamics aspect but sometimes people just want drive boxy cars even if it costs them some mileage.

Like the Niros/Konas/Leafs/Bolts would look good in this form factor. Most people buying these wouldn’t take them offroad anyways.

I guess the 4xE is a step… but how about a full EV one that’s not priced like an R1S. And I don’t count the Mini Cooper EV.

Not sure sure why it’s just EV trucks that these makers are trying to churn out… if you’re gonna be boxy… throw some EV Jeep/Broncos out there (is there a name for this style of SUV?).

I hereby pronounce ‘SUEV.’

1 Like

This is mine.

https://www.carmax.com/car/23458481

1 Like

That’s funny carmax Oxnard has 2 of the same

My 2-door Big Bend is scheduled for mid-Dec (ETA will be end of Jan I suspect).

I was looking at a 4xE or GC 4xE as a filler car but now with the production date so close it’s probably not worth the hassle (and loss) buying something in the meantime, right?

Didn’t you get the memo, EV’s have to be weird and crapp……. I mean futuristic looking.

1 Like

Just got offered an 2dr Wildtrack High package cancelled order.

I’ve been trying to find one for a long time… Any recent datapoints on the health of the Bronco market?

That my be still flippable (WT, High).

They wanted $5K over. I passed… Not in a rush, I suspect the pool of buyers for $60K 2-door trucks is not that large.

I have been a long time lurker here on the forum and website. I was curious why there is not information on the Ford Bronco (full size model). Is the car still too new and not widely available? I would love to lease one and I believe a plug in will be available for '24 and want to use the tax rebate for it.

I’m still new to the game and young so I have not done any negotiating or signed any deals on my own so take it easy on me! Thanks in advance for any answers

What information are you looking for that you cant find? Rv/mf/incentives can be found in the supporter calculator.

oh well I’m not a supporter and never saw anything posted about them in the marketplace. about to flip through this forum and see what’s up.

CONFIDENTIAL

1 Like

After attending the Austin Off-Roadeo event I have Bronco-fever.

But the problem is… holy cow are markups still a thing and used prices are still insane. It’s not like Ford is only making 30K a year of them… Ford is cranking out 115K+ per year I think.

I missed out on some MSRP deals on higher trim Badlands and WildTraks due to other engagements. Buying a new car in this environment isn’t the best idea since new car depreciation has returned and trade in values are in the toilet.

Lame that if someone waits they won’t get to keep the private offer

I have been on the Bronco roller coaster since the beginning and have a reservation/order from over two years ago now that still hasn’t been built due the dealer taking too many reservations and Ford changing the allocation model a couple of times. It seems now that as long as I don’t have any of these constraints in my build, I might actually get it this year.

Stinks to give up some of those features, but my deal will end up being a good amount under current pricing due to both generous dealer discount and price protection all the way back. Depreciation should be less than average which is fine with me to keep and drive it for a couple of years.

2 Likes