Post deleted - no longer valid

Do you have original window sticker?

Yes

will post up above

1 Like

really not a bad deal, wholesale is $51,300 for the car!
and that’s wholesale manheim price!

1 Like

Just sell it back to dealer. They will probably give you $52K

1 Like

OP, get some quotes, last time I sold my 3 series I took it to carmax and with an offer in hand, the BMW dealer beat it by $200 and I was in and out in 20 minutes and check cut in less than a week from BMWFS.

1 Like

I think he can even get more than $52K! Car is always in demand.

2 Likes

I really think you should explore Vroom, carvana, and the lot. Maybe even some dealers because you can do better than $52,000, I think.

It doesn’t have the premium package, so no Harman/Kardon sound system or HUD etc. But it does have 3rd row seat, which is a rare commodity in X5s.

1 Like

You can get more for this, try Facebook, Craigslist, etc. x5 with 3rd row are not easy to come by

Appreciate all the input - will do

Have more pics of the interior?

1 Like

just added

I just asked my dealer here in NC since I had to go grab a check. He said he would offer $54-55K.

Don’t waste your time on here and just sell it to a dealer

1 Like

Agreed. Another month of tirekickers, FB/CL criminals and BS is not worth it for $1-2k unless Carvana, Carmax or someone offers more than the BMW dealer does right now.

I’m interested! But need pics of the third row and cargo space with 3rd row up….

For the OP I suggest-

Withe regards to-

What dealer is above MMR on BMWs? I want that hookup.

MMR depends on region too. x5 is big for soccer moms here in NC

I sold my x5 for same amount 18 months later during Covid and 29K more lol

The adjustment for SE region is +$230. Your guy is offering to pay suggested retail.

1 Like

Sounds right. He barely has anything on his lot in terms of used vehicles

He sells X5s at MSRP all day somehow lol

Interested. Can you send me your number.