[FOR NJ] Best Tesla Deals - Lease or Purchase

, ,

The $250? That’s specifically a fee and not a deposit.

No $250 is non refundable

They call it a fee but it looks like it gets applied like a money down cap cost reduction in the paperwork that has been posted here.

No, the paperwork just shows that a fee that was due has been paid.

It’s not a deposit or CCR in any shape or form.

The calculator lined up with it being treated as a cap cost reduction in the lease.

I’ll look at it again. I may have fudged it up.

You signed this lease in NJ?

Nope! Found it weird myself, but went on Amazon and had a good all weather set within a couple of days.

send the link

i ordered the Tesmanian ones

1 Like

i would recommend these

1 Like

Time table on time it takes to schedule delivery?

Ordered base M3 White - went with the standard options all around. Ordered on 3/12 and have EDD 3/23-3/31

Looking to sell my current car so ideally would like to time the sale of my current car and pickup accurately.

Both of ours took 10 days exactly from time of order to delivery out of the Princeton center.

I’m set to pick up my Model 3 lease in NJ tomorrow, I had already submitted the amount due of $1,643.49.

I’m reviewing the agreement now and its saying that $5,893.49 is due at delivery.

Can anyone advise?

What’s the msrp of your vehicle ?

MSRP is $44,630

I think you need to deduct the NJ ev incentive of $4k and the amount you already paid.

$4k NJ money
$1643
$250 reservation fee

If you paid 2 and 3 above, you are good. At least, that’s how it seems to work.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you!

How long did it take for you to get notified to schedule a delivery date?

so besides the $250 deposit did you have to pay anything else DAS? when i try doing it (im from NJ) on the bottom of the page at the breakdown part it says “Due at signing amount includes your selected downpayment ($4,500), first month’s payment ($349), and acquisition fee ($695).”

@alejomx6 I only paid $250.00 out-of-pocket.

• Yes when you place your order, it does state “Due at signing amount includes your selected downpayment ($4,500), first month’s payment ($349), and acquisition fee ($695)”
  • I send (2) emails to Tesla sales, and both confirmed that there was no way I can have zero out-of-pocket upon deliver, and that yes- I had to pay the first month’s payment + the acquisition fee
  • Turns out the above was not accurate, as once a VIN # was assigned, I was able to change the lease terms, and how it worked out was:
  1. I used the $4k NJ EV rebate to pay for the first month’s payment and acquisition fee
  2. The balance was used to reduce my overall payment

So yes bottom line- you can get this lease with only $250 out-of-pocket, by utilizing the $4k to cover the first month’s payment and acquisition fee.

Hope this helps!

5 Likes