Florida FEB 2019 QX60 Pure $346+tax. 1st and MSD D.A.S Luxe Essential $446+ tax with 1st DAS ONLY!

Reach out to @nyclife or @aronchi please.

1 Like

Enjoy brother !

Hi , Is this still available ? I am located at Tampa so wondering the deal availability.

What be is your best deal on top trimmed qx60 with conquest only? Feel free to PM me? I live in Orlando FL. 10k/36 @mani_is_kool

Simple put for every $1000 extra in msrp add est. $12 to msrp.

Looking to replicate this deal in North Carolina. Willing to travel a few hour drive to get it if needed. Anyone know whether I can drive to FL to sign and get this deal or if it would be possible to obtain locally in NC? I’m not sure if regional incentives group FL and NC together or not, and if NC dealers would play ball the same as FL. Maybe driving the 7hrs to Jacksonville, FL is the best move?

Replied by pm.

I tried hacking a Qx60 in NC in spring 2017 and 2018. In the end, the local deals were so bad I leased through Quentin’s dealer (about $2500 better) in the NE because he could deliver to my parents house in MD.

I wouldnt hesitate to leave the state for a deal. The thing you would need to weigh is whether you needed AWD. FL dealers would have more FWD, whereas MD and dealers north of there would be AWD.

Hi. Did you get any good info on a QX60 deal in NC ? I’ve been trying as well but can’t get anything close to deals in NY

Hi Mani, Sent you a PM, please let me know.

Hi Mani - Sent you pm

Replied to all PMs.

Congratulations! Can you please provide the details.

Is that in hermosa blue? Take more pictures please!

I got the deal that @mani_is_kool is advertising at the beginning of this post for the QX60 Pure. I was eligible for both VPP and Conquest discounts, which was a great plus to this amazing deal. I recommend you contact @mani_is_kool directly with your specific needs and he’ll be happy to help you. He’s very responsive. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, it’s the Hermosa Blue, @leo38cheng. I will take another pic in the morning and share it, so you can better appreciate the color. It’s beautiful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you love the car and thats one of the best colors especially after the graphite grey. Congrats and enjoy.

1 Like

Its the same details as told over pm. I will respond to your pm.

As requested, here’s another picture in day light:

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks guys.